Scripture/Verse of the Day? Anyone remember this?

It started to disband once there were other threads of other religions posting their scriptures. People got offended, and words were being thrown.

I think the admins decided to ban it all together.

Im not religious at all, in fact im anti religion, but that post was cool only thing i didnt like was that dude posted his "interpretation" of theverse.

word...Church can be in your back yard as long as your praising the Lord... I get bible verses sent to my e-mail afterday at 12.a.m is it okay if I post thelink here? or is that a No NO

i miss those posts. very much appreciated.
[table][tr][td]
off_line.gif
Solid Dunk[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td][-][/td] [/tr][tr][td]

Registered Member

07/13/08 3:48 PM
[/td] [td]
Hey guys. I appreciate everybody's concern. I just want to say that I'm sorry that I didn't give everyone prior notice. But I'll just get straight to the point.

I haven't been posting lately because I feel that I need to learn more before I can post more. I feel that I need to learn how to apply the words more too. But I pray that this doesn't stop readers from getting into their Word. Like I've said before, just because the scripture is not up doesn't mean that we can't read the Word with God one on one. So I encourage everyone to do this.

Always know that I'm still here to help so drop me a message anytime. I still lurk around to read the General forum. You guys are dope.
smile.gif

Also I want to thank reggie for letting me know about this post. Anyway, I got you guys in prayer.

Be blessed everyone.

email: triforcelink08@gmail.com
AIM: triforcelink 08
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td]
http://niketalk.yuku.com/report/newreport/reply/2486647
[/td] [/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by roback1991

The last thread died..............and went to heaven.
What you did there, I see it.

I was lurking back then. I don't know what happened to those.

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Originally Posted by Tarvald Drama Chase

who cares? this is no church

And it has begun. Ignorance. Won't find ignorance over here though, keep it movin.

P.S. Church is not a building, it is wherever 2 or more are gathered in the name of the Lord.

So VICTOORRRYYY to the Lord......Now log off
laugh.gif
leet em know kid! let em know!

Originally Posted by I R Andre

Glad they stopped that, it was annoying.
How was it annoying if He didn't force you to enter? I'm guessing the site of it made you mad
laugh.gif
. Some of you really need to stop.

"It was so freaking annoying because I didn't like seeing the title".
laugh.gif

I wish they would bring this out. I might start it if I get word I won't get banned.

Word

Those post were great. If I wont get banned I'll help by posting some scriptures.

Back
Top Bottom