Seattle Premium, North Bond, Oregon Outlet reports?

Marysville just got a bunch of fresh stuff. FSR of XXI lows, black and red and white and carolina. They also got a couple of sb's. There is nothing as far as clothing goes thou.

Hi
is the marysville mall....the seattle premium?...are they the same??..also, how much is the xxi low?

thanks

^ yeah same place. i just got back from there. the xxi low's are 79.99 black red only no more caro/white. xxii white/grey for $129.99. zoom tre brown green $49.99. ronaldinho dunkesto neon/grey $69.99. it's really messy there today and imo not much worth getting.
Items on eBay (None right now): My eBay Selling Page
Jordan 1 OLNL (BMP) Package sz 9, 9.5, 14 for sale. $255 Paypal/Money Order shipped, Prices are FIRM.
Split package: $135 for Black Toes, $130 for Black/Yellow.
Team Pacific Northwest​

hey i was just at all 3 outlets and thought i'd share.
at marysville they had lebron 3 lows in two colors for 60, some JB stuff
in centralia they had alot of airforce 25 6 packs for 50$ marked down from 200

north bend didnt have alot for anything i thought, nothing even stands out to me cept they had alot of AF1s like the ones that looked steel plated, and some MR. Baltimores, and a few others i dont really remember. anyways that's all i saw

^the mr. baltimores? they were on the back wall, they had a ton of AF1s, none in size 10 that i liked, all were too pricey anyways , only like 20$ off retail,

How do you tell which shoes are samples w/o having to look at every pair of size 9s?
i looked at every outlet and i only saw 2 samples, i didnt look at every shoe, i just noticed a box that wasnt nike w/ shoes in it in the size 9 section and looked and it was a sample , some blue shoes i dunno what they were, but they had two samples of them

Seattle Premium licks nads.

I was able to pick up Old Loves, Cool Greys, and the Spizikes from other outlets.

Premium never gets anything good.

I wish they'd combine all 3 outlets into 1 central one...theyre all like an hour away from me in any one direction. I only stop by Centrallia on my way to Portland or North Bend if I decide to go to Fat Burger
This broad sauced the hell out of me​

I didnt know there was one in Bellevue...I just know of the 1 in Issaquah behind Krispy Kreme? Once Im that far, its nothin to continue onto North Bend

those trips are never good for me though...I buy donughts, greasy burgers, and Nike stuff I really dont need...not to mention all the gas I expend.

*shrugs*
This broad sauced the hell out of me​

if u want to see the samples, the one in north bend has a table near the registers with all the samples that are going to be coming out. i picked up some blue 7.0s. they also had some delta forces
Team Pacific Northwest

man them outlets are pretty weak lately

Megan is a Fox​
P-Town's Finest​
Tennessee Titans​

The centralia outlet had the same old crap this past weekend (dec 1).

Tons of HUGE sized pants, and no shoes worth mentioning.

^the outlets always suck. i've never found anything good.

fat burger in bellevue is by bell sq.

on a separate note, i went to commons in federal way yesterday and it sucked. so many posers and wannabes
laugh.gif
smh.gif

but back to the subject...
i picked up some white/red af25 few weeks ago from northbend for $40 i think. wanted the white/gold or black/yellow ones but they only had one size 13 left inwhite/red

marysville

lots of af1's, premiums, supremes, regulars.....nothing special tho

sz 7 poison woven x 360

sz 7.5 360 x am90 orange/lava

ronaldinho dunkesto's are now 29.99

supreme dunks in womens, swiss cheese looking ones are 29.99

lots of af25 colors 49.99

sz 15+ jordan 22 in wht/bk/red

lots of python af1 mids for 89.99, white/grey based

burgundy stabs for 39.99

and all clothing is an additional 30% off as of right now...dunno how long it'll last

went to marysville today an to add to daaznfella list: Blue and cactus ACG Soaker's lots of sizes $20ish Wildwood Brown color way 49.99ish Blk orange AMLights full size run 49.99 Tons of AM 180's and 360 (recent releases) Lots of air stabs. blue and yellow. yellow black poka dot. and a brown color way. Am1 prem. brn color way size 10.5 or 11 For big footed dudes I saw blue dub zeros some other really dope shoes. Women's section by far had heat lots of findsfor under 30 bucks. On a whole other note polo had lost of things for 39.99 if you bought two of them.

thats what they look like i work at the marysville outlet mall

updates: the last 2 guys pretty much summed it up, the only forces we have right now are all black lows all white mids, snakeskin mids, white blue and brownbottom gum rubber sole premiums, and those red and brown af1 NY supremes those are 129.99 though. as for 360's we have white/red, white/black, and gunmetal/greenbean. also we have air max lights in the black purple and orange colorways. nothing to great for jordans. just the 22 5/8's but we have alot oftight jordan apparell and accesories. we have the cement belt with the blackcat 4 belt buckle. those are filty. most of our clothes are a extra 30percent off.if anyone comes in ask for pat in footwear i can hook you up with anything you guys need i know that store inside and out

Back
Top Bottom