SEATTLE SEAHAWKS THREAD

The funny/not so funny thing is I bought an Earl Thomas jersey this morning. Which leads me to this. Fanatics has Elite Jerseys for 176.99. Put AMEX20 in the coupon code for an additional $35 off. I think my final price after tax and shipping was $160

After Sunday's game I figured it was time to get his jersey too. Fanatics had his jersey on sale already. Plus the 20% code. Plus my fan cash from purchase before. Came out to $148 for a Nike Elite. Can't go wrong with an Earl jersey. Sad to see him out

I know the Rams always give this team **** but after the Packer game, this ****** division has set up nicely to finish with at least the #2 seed barring something else catastrophic happens *knocks on a 2x4*

Lions right there though, but at least them and the Boys play each other

Sherm knows :pimp:

My mom and sister went to visit up there and I had to let them know all the crowds and traffic were cause of the Sounders winning :lol:

Such bs! They showing the stupid Rams game locally here in LA. Rams fumble opening kickoff. Falcons score td on first play. Hope the falcons run up the score early so they can switch games.

I thought TB was the worst game of RW career, but this takes the cake. No one showed up though, all three phases been trash.

Back
Top Bottom