SEATTLE SEAHAWKS THREAD

a loss wouldnt have been unexpected, but I never thought I'd see this happen but I guess it was bound to at one point in the Pete era

Last edited:
I don't know how a team can be so damn inconsistent week in and week out. They look like world beaters one week, then literally forget how to play football the next.

Russ miss 3 TDs...easy ones at that

fam couldnt even throw checkdowns accurately today :lol:

Something something bevell
This is crazy cause this is the first game when Bevell's name didnt even cross my mind 
laugh.gif

As bad as Russ was those WRs yesterday were ducking horrible. It was like having a team full of Agholors and Kearse

What a terrible game by Wilson.  Even before the INTs he missed two deep balls, including that wide open one to Graham.  Told myself "he'll get the next one".  By the time the picks started I just turned the game off.

What a terrible game by Wilson.  Even before the INTs he missed two deep balls, including that wide open one to Graham.  Told myself "he'll get the next one".  By the time the picks started I just turned the game off.

I just hope he's not hurt again. He definitely looked shook or something.

Last edited:
I wonder how the Rams play without Fisher Thursday. Do they play uninspired or show that they still can give the Hawks a tough game? Seems like anything could happen but seattle has played well at home most of the year.

I'd be shocked if the Rams defense doesn't come to play. They always look like the 2000 Ravens whenever we play them doesnt matter if its in STL, LA, or seattle. I fully expect Russ and Co. to struggle to manufacture anything on offense, at least early on in the game. They'll probably come out to start the 2nd half with a score to go up 10-14 pts and that'll likely be enough to get by. 

This game I see as nearly a lose/lose. If you blow out the Rams it's "Oh, its just the LA, they suck" and if you lose or barely get by it'll be overblown and every weakness this team has gets put under a microscope and dissected.  I have a feeling it'll be more towards the latter, but we shall see.

I wonder how the Rams play without Fisher Thursday. Do they play uninspired or show that they still can give the Hawks a tough game? Seems like anything could happen but seattle has played well at home most of the year.
We've been great at home.  Kind of easy to forget because we've been so inconsistent/straight up bad on the road, especially on offense.  Reminds me of the old days.
This game I see as nearly a lose/lose. If you blow out the Rams it's "Oh, its just the LA, they suck" and if you lose or barely get by it'll be overblown and every weakness this team has gets put under a microscope and dissected.  I have a feeling it'll be more towards the latter, but we shall see.
At this point I could care less about the pride stuff, I just want us to win games and get a shot at the #2 seed, the bye, and a playoff game at home.  We don't look like contenders right now but if we get the right breaks there's still a shot considering the weakness of the NFC.

Honestly I feel like the Giants or some crazy thing are going to the SB.

Last edited:
Yeah just get a bye, I dont care how these wins look

Basically this. Lions last 3 games are BRUTAL and it doesn't help that Stafford is banged up. Hawks have way easier games they need to go and take care of business and get that bye.

Yup, yup, and yup.

This season, there is no elite team out there, and it is looking like one of those seasons where the team that'll take it is going to be the team thats peaking at the right time. Seahawks need to find their mojo and get it.

Yup, yup, and yup.

This season, there is no elite team out there, and it is looking like one of those seasons where the team that'll take it is going to be the team thats peaking at the right time. Seahawks need to find their mojo and get it.

I just hope they make it to the playoffs alive! Now Bennett and Ryan in concussion protocol.

some brutal hits tonight :smh:

sans the concussions looked like the Hawks came out clean tonight?

Back
Top Bottom