SEATTLE SEAHAWKS THREAD

What a wildcard it would be if she sells both the Seahawks and Blazers and then went in with Hansen and Co. to buy another NBA team to move to Seattle. Good Lawd.

And people were leaving the Hawks for dead after week 2...
2nd half Russ could have another solid run in him this year. Next few weeks will be tough though. The Rams have looked beatable recently so I don't think it's a stretch they steal that game in LA.

Another winnable game. Defense did get gashed for big plays, but they actually shut out the Chargers offense in the 2nd half. Offense fell asleep after the 1st possesion. Wilson didn’t look like himself at times. Oh well, time to get ready for the Lams.

Offense was yiiiikes

Stayed a little to commited to the run at the end, Russ was off..too many damn flags, Oline regressed.

Defense was ok overall, wont be mad at 19 points given up

Can't get too high or too low... Like this team. Because we're not the worst, but we're not the best. This game had a bunch of bad sacks from Russell holding the ball, and lots of over conservative play calling too.

This loss hurts. We know the Hawks are good at bouncing back so will definitely need to play like they did the first time vs the Rams who I'm sure will be hungry to show they are still elite after their first loss today .

Can't get too high or too low... Like this team. Because we're not the worst, but we're not the best. This game had a bunch of bad sacks from Russell holding the ball, and lots of over conservative play calling too.
yeah, this is who they are. You just think they can turn a corner because they've been in every game late (outside of the Bears game maybe)

November will be a long month

Looking at the playoff picture (i know i know) I'd say the Hawks can only afford two more losses and it could be a matter of tie breakers even in that case. The next three games are all tough and games on week 14 and 16 will be true tests as well. Guess I'm still not willing to admit this season could be a wash, I think that Rams game gave me lots of hope...

On the upside, 5 of our remaining 8 games are at home. Even though we’ve lost the last 2 home games now. 3 of those 8 games should be automatic wins (I hope) which are against Arizona and the 9ers.

Another tough loss today. Think my optimism has all but faded for this season. Crazy how many games have come down to the last minute or less. Turnovers were a huge story again though.

IMO, this squad’s ceiling has always been wildcard. It’s still attainable but definitely frustrating to watch them continue to let chances go. The running game has been awesome though.

Defense got shredded again but made a stop when they needed to. Offense, what can be said? I’m not sure why they didn’t go after Peters? I think he got targeted like once?

Last night just felt familiar. Huge defensive stop followed by the run game doing its thing to run out the clock. It really felt like a playoff game too, so I'm happy to see the young guys respond well after getting torched that first half.

Russell at times was very frustrating to watch, but his play in the 4th quarter reminded me of his value. Although I'm one of the few in here who doesn't feel he's untouchable, I'm constantly appreciative that he's our QB in late situations.

Great win last night. After GB punted on their last possession I was confident the running game would get it done for a first down or 2. Was great to see the run game succeed like they did. Will be interesting if all 3 RB's can stay healthy for the rest of the season. Penny has shown flashes of greatness while Carson and Davis have been very reliable. Could be a committee situation rest of this season.

Looking ahead the Carolina game is definitely a must win if they want any shot at a wild card. Even with a W there they likely need to win out or get lucky with losing one more and having to rely on tiebreakers. The 2-5 w-l stat in one score games this season has been the story thus far though.

What a game! Defense again was meh, but they made some huge stops when they needed it. Offense, well, we’re just not a 1st half team. Russ delivering the goods late in the game.

Panthers game always stressful, all those fumbles that didn't turn the Hawks way was crazy

Defense has usually made better adjustments in the 2nd half but that didn't show up today, still though..made the stops where needed

Outside of a couple passes Russ was on point

Here they are at 6-5 and three games against the 9ers and Zona...that should be three but who knows

Chiefs game will be an L imo and Vikes feels like a toss up

10 they gotta be in and I'd be really content with 9 wins with or without the playoffs given this is a "rebuild" year tbh

I hate playing the Panthers seems like the Hawks are always matched with these dudes and it’s always a close game.

Big big win and basically Hawks control their own destiny. Just need to win the games they’re supposed to win and I feel like they’ll get that wildcard.

Back
Top Bottom