SEATTLE SEAHAWKS THREAD

14 penalties worth 148 yards, with some poorly timed ones at that, really put the team in a terrible spot, yet they STILL had chances to win haha.

I’m laughing at all my friends who are Niner fans though, the “forget the high draft pick” comments are crazy to me.

The Hawks tend to play down to their comp, especially in divisional games it seems. The penalties didn't help but the game should really not have come down to those and OT. Next weeks game being at home keeps me optimistic they can grab the W and clinch the WC spot. Definitely don't want the season coming down to last game of the season against an AZ team they should blowout but as we've seen nothing is certain with this team this season.

^^^
Against a team like KC, who actually could use the W for divisional purposes, I'm not so confident in the Hawks' ability to get the W. Mahomes hasn't been best in big games, but that team is for real. We'll really get a good gauge as to where the Hawks stand after this game.

So much for thinking this team can get to 10 wins

Still think KC is an L..especially after that brutal loss they took. They might be able to keep it close like the Rams games (depending on how healthy they are)

People thought we were going to get blown out by the Eagles last year when they were riding high, but look how that turned out. I’m staying positive that we can get the W against the Chefs.

People thought we were going to get blown out by the Eagles last year when they were riding high, but look how that turned out. I’m staying positive that we can get the W against the Chefs.
Was definitely wrong, glad I was.

Still a chance for 10 wins in a season where I thought they would hit 7-8 maybe

Too bad the playoffs wont be played through the Clink in primetime but I'm pretty happy with how the season went regardless of the outcome in the playoffs

Just saw Baldwin's post game interview, man I don't know. He didn't look so good. Even said it himself. If he re-aggravated an injury or sustained a new one, why not just sit him out against the Cards. It would help to get Moore back on track. He's been kinda quiet the last few games.

Crazy how this team turned around. I don’t know what their run will be like, but I’m here for it

great overall win guys. We can play sloppy and win games and we can score high and also win games. I like it..

If we get favorable match ups we going to the superbowL

No worries about Dallas but I’m not sure we have the horses to take on NO this year even though they’re soft

Didn't know we were on the verge of tying the season record for fewest turnovers. Damn, if only Russ didn't throw that ill-advised pass against the Vikes.

Didn't know we were on the verge of tying the season record for fewest turnovers. Damn, if only Russ didn't throw that ill-advised pass against the Vikes.
Had no idea either, I was at that game and everyone was just scratching their heads after the throw. For every 10 good to great plays Russ makes he seems to then make a mistake that could potentially be very costly, i.e. holding the ball too long when he thinks he'll be able to elude a defender but ends up taking a sack for a big loss.

Anyways, just hoping they put on a good performance this Sunday and don't play down to the competition like they seem to do way too often. I'm also hoping they get the Sat night wildcard game next week against Dallas which is a very winnable game for them.

Damn not the cleanest of wins but when has that ever been the case..especially against the Cards

Looking forward to next weekend, hopefully not too many guys got banged up today, only noticed Shaq early on with the ankle

Cannot wait for next Sat! Glad they are slotted in the night game, I like the Hakws chances against Dallas next week.

Back
Top Bottom