SEATTLE SEAHAWKS THREAD

yea i looked at our schedule

49ers 2x cardinals once vikings at home

hopefully the chiefs will have up the number 1 seed locked up and not even play the starters against us, Wishful thinking yea I know

Officially holding on to a playoff spot! Bwagz is straight killing it! We need to clamp down on defense. Giving up 400 + plus to this Mullen dude is unacceptable. Even if some are garbage time. Carson and Fluker getting hurt m, smh! Sebas missing 2 xp. Now is not the time for him to start this crap!

Yep another solid win but the defense cannot afford to give up those kinds of yards next week. The loss to Fluker could be huge, hes been making plays this season.

Vikings, Bears, Panthers, and Packers lose today so that works out in the Hawks’ favor as well. Things are going to be interesting going into January.

I think if we beat the Vikings next week, we'll be in! Having wins against Panthers and the Vikings will be huge!

Glad to see stuff turning around the past few weeks. They looked like they were on life support not too long ago, but they’re carving out a new identity post-LOB

Its game day! Heading down to Pioneer Square for some pre gaming now. After watching part of that Bears-Rams game last night I'd much rather see the Hawks go against Dallas 1st round.

Also I still think NFL should consider giving teams with better records the wc home game instead of the division leaders.

Man, I remember that Sunday Night game against the Vikings when Shaun Alexander utilized that legendary O-Line to get like 5 TDs.

I don’t know what the hell Russ was think there. Sure, Moore drags his left foot and they wouldn’t be in that spot but still...

Ugly Ugly win, but we'll take it. Defense really cleaned up a lot this game. Other than some garbage time yards, they were flying all over the field and kept everything in front of them.

love this kinda game. I really think were ready to make a playoff push. We can win ugly games like this, we can win nail bitters at Carolina and we can keep pace with the Rams. yea i know we lost 2x to them.
but i believe

So that's a wrap for Mychal Kendricks. Damn, he was really hyped about being back on the field.

Last edited:
Man, SF definitely playing inspired today so hats off to them so far. Mullens has to be hurting now though...

Time to give up guys, 50 seconds left so we must run the clock out and play for OT, that's the Schottenheimer way.

Back
Top Bottom