SEATTLE SEAHAWKS THREAD

200.gif

How ya'll feeling the pick?

Would have liked Harry or even Murphy but the need for DE is obviously a glaring hole.

Gonna have to look this kid up some more, not too familiar

And oh, trade down szn was litty

I don't watch college football to know who the kid is. I usually get the scouting report for college players from ya'll :lol:

Hope he can at least do a decent job. Going to be some tough shoes to fill.

Last edited:
Solid, but an unspectacular pick. Falls in line with your typical high floor-low upside Seahawks draft pick. They're still chasing the ghost of Michael Bennett it seems. IDK if he'll ever be 10+ sack guy, but should provide great consistency on the edge with occasional interior pass rush. The "anti Rasheem Green" one might say. Reading through PC presser after the pick he had mentioned 'Calais Campbell' by name and I don't think he was referring to LJ. I think theres a good chance they were sniped when Sweat/Tillery (not sure which) went just before #29.

Murphy doesn't have the measurables to be a Seahawk, I can't see them being interested tbh. I think they stick at #37 pick go with best WR or S available. They have enough to maneuver back into the round if they choose. Another DE in the "Cliff Avril-Frank Clark" mold could be had if they choose to dbl dip.

Solid, but an unspectacular pick. Falls in line with your typical high floor-low upside Seahawks draft pick. They're still chasing the ghost of Michael Bennett it seems. IDK if he'll ever be 10+ sack guy, but should provide great consistency on the edge with occasional interior pass rush. The "anti Rasheem Green" one might say. Reading through PC presser after the pick he had mentioned 'Calais Campbell' by name and I don't think he was referring to LJ. I think theres a good chance they were sniped when Sweat/Tillery (not sure which) went just before #29.

Murphy doesn't have the measurables to be a Seahawk
They might need to stop chasing the ghost of Sherman too then
mjcry1.png
Shaq got them measurables and he ain't it imo

Shaq was so bad last year, man...:lol: Didn't see that coming after his rookie season. Change in sides and all that but nah- he was horrible. Tre looking like he might be one. :nerd:

Will be interesting if Greedy Williams is still on the board for their next pick...not exactly Seahawk-y but would be great value at 37.

yeah I need the Hawks to go ahead and take a receiver in the 2nd/3rd. However, Greedy if available when they pick would be dope.

Man, I hope they find a way for Baldwin to stick around as staff. I’m going to cop a Baldwin jersey for real now, UDFA and Seahawk lifer. His “..you lead us to darkness, we will follow you...” on the sideline of that Vikings playoff game, to Russ, is one of my favorite mic’d up moments ever

Back
Top Bottom