SEATTLE SEAHAWKS THREAD

Doug+Baldwin+Seattle+Seahawks+v+Dallas+Cowboys+c65or2B7lLcl.jpg

giphy (1).gif

seahawks-kam-chancellor.jpg

7MR0.gif

What are your guys expectations/ predictions of this upcoming season?

I have a feeling they're going just miss the playoffs. Finish 10-6.
Hope I'm wrong.

What are your guys expectations/ predictions of this upcoming season?

I have a feeling they're going just miss the playoffs. Finish 10-6.
Hope I'm wrong.
I feel like the way the NFC west is this year its wide open and 9-7 might win it. I see the Rams having a big drop off and the Hawks giving them a run this season with the Hawks ultimately winning the division. Homer pick I know but the Hawks have some players I think can surprise people.

I feel like the way the NFC west is this year its wide open and 9-7 might win it. I see the Rams having a big drop off and the Hawks giving them a run this season with the Hawks ultimately winning the division. Homer pick I know but the Hawks have some players I think can surprise people.

Who are you looking forward to seeing? I think route running is one of the most learnable skills so I'm stoked to see DK Metcalf. Hopefully losing Mike Davis doesn't hurt the running game too much.

DK for sure, hopefully Ansah can stay healthy and look forward to seeing guys like McDougald and Flowers develop. Also I think Shaquill can have a bounceback from his sophomore campaign.

I just want to see a fast start to the season. No more hearing that “We’re a 2nd half of the season” team.

Russ post was the first time I saw that pic. I’ve been trying to avoid it. That’s a hard one to look at for sure

Really enjoyed EP 1 of the Summer Camp show. Prob watch #2 later tonight, too bad Geno wasn't there lol. Could have seen him and P. Lynch compete. Though if I had to guess Geno will get the backup spot and Lynch will be on waivers shortly.

I need y’all to give me some spots here to pick up Sonics and Seahawks gear, most just Sonics cause I already have plenty of Hawks stuff.

Back
Top Bottom