SEATTLE SEAHAWKS THREAD

Good: Poona Ford, Jarran Reed, Russ to Lockett connection in mid season form, Jason Meyers

Bad: No pass rush, secondary 1st-3rd string all were getting cooked, every WR outside of Lock

Ugly: Paxton Lynch, Rashaad Penny, DK getting work done on his knee tuesday

Defense got gashed on the ground and through the air. I'll expect different come the regular season with Wagner and Wright out there. Paxton looked terrible. Missed on what looked like some easy throws. Myers looking good so far.

Paxton was so bad last night :lol: Missing receivers left and right, displaying the shakiest of pocket presence, striaght up awful
Then he damn near got his head taken off by a cheap shot from Holton Hill :sick: :smh:

Rashaad Penny has 12 carries for 13 yards through 2 preseason games. He looks like he's lost some weight from last season but still moves like a better version of Lendale White. Doesn't make anyone miss and yet they insist on calling runs for him up the middle, he looks like he needs a lot of room to get going. He's playing with the 2nd unit OL, though. They are buns forreal (especailly Fants replacement, #75 I believe)

On a positive note, Dissly came back, limited to 15 snaps and didn't draw a single target I believe

Tell me about it. I caught a glimpse of his jersey while he was coming off the field and later saw it confirmed on Twitter he was playing. No mention from the guys in the booth at all smh

Week 3 recap

Good: CJ Prosise
CJ aint slick

tenor.gif

Clowney sounds perfect in theory.

it feels like PCJS is batting below the mendoza line with these trades and my Seattle pessimism is kicking in :lol:
francis.png

No doubt..I hear you. y'all already know how I feel about PC/JS recent track record with personnel :lol: well documented throughout the thread :lol:

they did hit on Duane Brown tho :nerd:

Duane Brown was a dinger for sure, they're like the Mike Zunino of trades now that I think about it..they could catch a mini hot streak
manny.png

Schneiders best trade yet. Outright fleeced these guys.

Clowney brings a much needed talent BOOST to the defense. Will be all over the line, inside and out they're going to wreak havoc. Especially once Reed is back. Now if only Schneider and Pete can go get a CB...:nerd:

Yeah what a steal. Between this and the Clark trade, props to the Hawks FO.

Liked Martin & Mingo as back ups, but Mingo was likely getting cut. Martin is okay, but a back up nonetheless. Absolute steal.

Thought Jazz had a legit chance at the 53. Sucks, but I hope they dont keep him in favor of Gary Jennings

Wow jaron brown expected to be released too

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom