SEATTLE SEAHAWKS THREAD

Bennett looks to be fine with just a sore neck but Ryan a little concussed after that crazy sequence. 2 more games gotta get those wins and secure that 2 seed. IMO I think the Lions will choke so Seattle has to take care of business.

some brutal hits tonight
mean.gif

sans the concussions looked like the Hawks came out clean tonight?
I was watching the game on mute.  What happened when Russell came out of the game to get his knee brace cut or something?  I thought he was out for the season for a second there.

some brutal hits tonight :smh:

sans the concussions looked like the Hawks came out clean tonight?
I was watching the game on mute.  What happened when Russell came out of the game to get his knee brace cut or something?  I thought he was out for the season for a second there.

Knee brace ripped through the sock and it looked like it had come undone.

I don't think theres any doubt Seattle can and likely will take care of the last 2 games on their schedule, and Detroit isn't winning out with with a healthy Matt Stafford let alone one with an ailing hand

Ugly game yesterday 
mean.gif
 though it is good to get that W.

This team still has a lot to improve on if they plan on making a deep playoff run. You're not going to beat too many teams outside of the Rams playing like they did yesterday, idc if its at home or not.

Sherm tearing into Bev :pimp: :pimp:

I don't think theres any doubt Seattle can and likely will take care of the last 2 games on their schedule, and Detroit isn't winning out with with a healthy Matt Stafford let alone one with an ailing hand

Ugly game yesterday 
mean.gif
 though it is good to get that W.

This team still has a lot to improve on if they plan on making a deep playoff run. You're not going to beat too many teams outside of the Rams playing like they did yesterday, idc if its at home or not.

Sherm tearing into Bev :pimp: :pimp:
I'm going to the Giants game on Sunday so I'll be rooting hard for them to beat Detroit.

If we have a playoff game at home I feel confident we win, and it would be awesome just to be back in the NFC Championship game after this injury-ridden season.  Now actually winning a SB?  I'd have to think we'll be underdogs if we make it there.  

The way I see it we have to get the 2 seed and the bye and then hope for a lower seed to upset the Cowboys (which isn't out of the question).  

What Doug did to that poor DB. Pablo wheres the gif. Than him dropping the ball right in front of Pete and yelling at everyone on the sidelines

What will it take for Tom Cable to be fired and for us to start properly developing and fielding an O-line unit?  How bad does it have to get?

Back
Top Bottom