SEATTLE SEAHAWKS THREAD

missed this yesterday...was hoping Mike Daniels would have been in play to sign, oh well

For those with Amazon Prime I was just watching Ep 6 of All or Nothing with the Panthers and second half of the show features the game vs the Hawks. Great coverage for those wanting to see highlights of that game, huge turning point for both teams going opposite directions that season.

giphy.gif

About damn time though :nerd:

40.2 MILLION GUARANTEED :wow:

3 Years seems like the perfect length for a deal. I felt he might have seen anything past that had he signed longer.

Barton and BBK confirmed for strictly special teams this yr, pending KJ's health

Last edited:
Terrible :smh:

Ansah, Collier both out til Sept at the earliest. Jarran Reed missing for 6 games. This is easily the shakiest position group on our team

10th injury? Feel bad for the guy but hes as good as gone at this point. Doesn't seem like that long ago when he exploded onto the scene for a brief period.

Enough is enough. I can only remember 2 games where he's had an impact in, vs PHI and @ NE

Now he's going into year 4 and all these clown writers/bloggers still love to preface everything about Prosise with "wHeN HeAlThy hE's ThE MoSt taLentEd bAcK..."

Shutyoass228rn.gif

Carson, Penny, Homer, one of McKissic or Scarborough and were are more than set at RB.

Saw first half and Geno looked ok out there. He did miss a few targets to DK and a potential TD pass. Russ to DK could be a great combo.

I know Ursua may be a longshot but I'm rooting for him to make the squad.

Back
Top Bottom