Second look @ Black/Cement 4 *Video*

after seeing the video, they look even more terrible. I'm done hurting the younger gens' feelings and getting their panties wet over this shoe thinkingthat this shoe is the greatest gift Gentry has given to man. They might say that these look better than the 99's or OG. I wouldn't be surprised.

But one thing is very incorrect:

Everybody is hating on these right now cause of the nike air not being there.
Come release day, all the haters will be lined up for these.

All the haters that hate this shoe will not fall in line or buy em. That's sheep talk. Maybe some. But not tall.

If you are gonna compare them dont compare them to the 99s cause even they were off from the OGs even though the quality of the 99s is better then those. Ifyou are lucky to own a pair of OG Black/Cement IVs compare them to those.

Originally Posted by HareJordanTwentyThree

Everybody is hating on these right now cause of the nike air not being there.
Come release day, all the haters will be lined up for these.
grin.gif
i dont think its because of the nike air, JUST LOOK AT THE SHAPE!
sick.gif

Originally Posted by JORDANFIENDXII

Jordan Brand is just selling us fakes and we assume they are real because they are in legit stores.

I gotta get my hands on some 99 retros or some OG IV asap. Price doesnt matter

I like how this smuck kept comparing this fake looking crap to his laser IVs saying they look alrite.....
especially in 4:12

"It's......all...rite...I mean, it's alll..rite"

Of course he's not gonna diss himself by admitting he overpaid for some B-grade crap on the camera..
roll.gif

Og heads eyes could only see the major difference on these ******ed looking 4's. The toe box, shape, netting, and everything looks completely off. These4's are a joke!

This was one of the packs I was most excited for but now I'm having second thoughts as to weather I'll buy it

I'm normally not the one to call people out on this board, for all you haters out there who are dying to offer your hard-earned cash for these crap andcriticizing about others' concern of the "Nike Air" branding.....

It's not even about that!

BUT how can you tell me that those "awfully-shaped" genie shoes is of acceptable quality and not remind you of Fugazzi(s)....??

Thatz all...

Ive been fiending for these since I missed out in '99. I would have copped if there was maybe one or two things wrong but damn JB. Why did you have tokill my favorite shoe? WHY???

eek.gif

eeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

i take back everything i said defending these. (which wasnt much)

but wow. wow. just um.......... whooo......
smh.gif

laugh.gif
but i REALLY want the XIX's.
frown.gif

failed, the banana shape kills it. 2 bad I'm going to have to pay a crazy price for some 99 retro's
frown.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by jordanhead7792

if you dont like the shoe please dont show up RD makes it easier for me to cop 2x they do look kinda off tho compared to my mars but still
pimp.gif
cant wait to see what the 19s look like and what color 19s are under rated IMO

well then.....enjoy!

i usually read about ppl complainin on here n just wanna say stop whinin but i keep to myself but the AJ IV is my favorite n they messed it up by droppin theselow quality shoes.

WTH do the 8.5's look like a banana? i thought only 10 and up looked like bananas o well

I need to wait and see how a size 14 would look..... I'm not tryin to walk around looking like a clown, but oh well; I probably will anyway.

i will cop but i wanna see em in person so i can just have a good feeling about them
but they do look fake for some reason

Back
Top Bottom