Second look @ Black/Cement 4 *Video*

Originally Posted by 23collector1985

lol @ sickickz23 acting like a douche bag as usual. People are allowed to like these without being sheep, sick... get over yourself.

Anyway, they're not bad. I'll still get them because I'm never going to wear my DS '99 retros or my OG's (mainly because my OG's are beaters), so at least I'll be able to wear these.

PS... it's pronounced car-MIN. Click the link below, then click on the little speaker next to "audio help":

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/carmine

Excuse me, lil mama aka voice of the young people. I wasn't calling you out. Hop off. I'm done with you. Enjoy your Countdown IV's.

And when you do, go and make a countdown IV appreciation post. I'll be the first to offer you congrats.

Originally Posted by HareJordanTwentyThree

Everybody is hating on these right now cause of the nike air not being there.
Come release day, all the haters will be lined up for these.
grin.gif

That's not even the real issue, I could do w/o the Nike/Air on the heel. (ex. Carmines, Black Cement III, and Fire Red V)

It's the fact that the overall mold of the shoes look horrendous compared to the Originals and 1999 retros.

I'd rather use the $310 to buy the 99's in NDS condition.

they do look wierd but i have a feeling everyone on here is still gonna buy them. including me.

Originally Posted by bjvig414

i dont get how this guy is getting some Collezione Pack Retro IV's shipped sooo early in a REGULAR jordan box? And why is it his boxes never have boxtags? I'm thinking this fool unwrapped the original package then wrapped it with the masking tape and told us all thats how it was shipped, just so he'd have an excuse to not tell us who is "source" is. Cause this whole thing is fishy to me...

He gets them from either Air-Randy or Marquee Sole.... They are notorious for NOT shipping double-boxed and for having shoes EARLY.... They are LEGIT butthe way they acquire the shoes is questionable (can somebody post the link to the Air Randy/Marquee Sole Thread)... They get the shoes WITHOUT boxes and theytypically ship in an unmarked Jordan box (how they come across these is also unknown, but I'm sure they have factory connects)... These guys are old newsand if you don't know, they are typically the guys that provide the PICS of New Releases a month or two ahead of release date (and they are definitely onJB's radar)....

Those look fake as *%$*

JB messed up on these....

And this dude needs to take his bluetooth out....he aint on the phone....

This pack is not worth buying. Most people want the 4's not the xix's. Spending 400+ is nuts for these molested 4's.

kids are buying these cheap quality packs like there's no tomorrow. Back in the days we spent $110 for a single pair of A+ quality 99 retro's.........

Originally Posted by aZnGTI

This pack is not worth buying. Most people want the 4's not the xix's. Spending 400+ is nuts for these molested 4's.

kids are buying these cheap quality packs like there's no tomorrow. Back in the days we spent $110 for a single pair of A+ quality 99 retro's.........

Truth told. 350 for a fake version of IV's? Ridiculous. I remember Gentry saying the shoes in the packs were gonna be closest to the actual Original aspossible. FALSE.

Originally Posted by ohiost2345

I'm glad they look so bad because now there is zero temptation to spend money on these.

That is exactly right !!! ........ Unfortunately.......smh. The overall shape and the wack netting kills it for me instantly.

SHAME ON JB for taking advantage of the young folk since most of the buyers don't know any better.

there is something wrong with these fours , I still have my 1999 air jordan 4's with air jordan on the back.

did he say those were 8.5? (they look more like a size 10-11) .cuz if they are, the toe looks very long for a size 8.5 BANANA

If this was 2003 I'd be laughing at that dude for holding fakes...damn JB fell off HARD.
RIP
smh.gif

Originally Posted by pawndog

there is something wrong with these fours , I still have my 1999 air jordan 4's with air jordan on the back.

smh.gif

Is it me or does the netting actually look better (more parallel)?

Regardless I'm still not coppin'

Can't justify spending $310 on some beat XIXs and some JB issued fakes.

yeah, the shape is all f*cked up, and the quality is sh*t, and the netting is off, and there is no nike air, and they look like fakes...

...but what am i gonna do, NOT cop?? i like the xix's as well (even tho i still have a fresh pair).

but at the end of the day, this is what they've given us and this IS the black/cement iv.

so i guess what i'm tryna say is... i think i still gotta cop these.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by l2icel3oi9i6

did he say those were 8.5? (they look more like a size 10-11) .cuz if they are, the toe looks very long for a size 8.5 BANANA

Yeah, they look like a size 11+...

Back
Top Bottom