Self-Hating Rich Kid Goes On Shooting Rampage, NTers Write Paragraphs Arguing About It

Didnt here anything about an hr before

But if even one person reported it... Yes.

Last edited:
His Pops should have enrolled dude in sports at a kids so he could learn how to channel that energy.

Commonplace in our society now... the internet/media/hollywood is poisoning minds everywhere.

Damn. When I was 22, I was pulling broads in a rusted out '88 Delta 88 that had a window that would go off track when you rolled it down. And I was a broke college student.

Buddy was doing it ALL wrong. :smh::smh::smh:

Damn shame those people had to die because of his insecurities and delusions of grandeur.

If he wasn't such a narcissistic racist I would've felt a little bad for him. Just a little.

Dude could've shelled out a couple stacks for a pickup bootcamp in LA or something. Clearly had the means to do so.

Projected his energy the wrong way.

His whole point in this was that he should be the one getting these blonde females. I doubt he had any interest in paying for a hooker, that would go against what his entire point was in these videos. He shouldn't have to pay for it was pretty much his perspective on females, they should be coming to him

Last edited:
If he wasn't such a narcissistic racist I would've felt a little bad for him. Just a little.

Dude could've shelled out a couple stacks for a pickup bootcamp in LA or something. Clearly had the means to do so.

He's racist because he made one indirect comment about an Indian dude 
laugh.gif

He's racist because he made one indirect comment about an Indian dude :lol:

What's going with your life where you feel this is the cause you should fight for?

I don't know if the video was posted but

Dude was wilding and needed some mental treatment...

Wow.

I live down the street from Isla Vista.
I lived there for 4 years during college at Ucsb.

This is unbelievable.
IV is just getting worse and worse.

My girl and I are shook right now. We were just in IV for lunch yesterday to grab food.

We could of been victims if we had been there later.

Unbelievable.

I'm in shock. We've been shock all morning.
Don't even want to do anything right now.

So incredibly sad for the poor innocent students. This just just horrific

I'm not exaggerating when I say I live down the street from Isla vista.

2 minute drive.

Too much shock :smh: :frown:

I don't know if the video was posted but

Dude was wilding and needed some mental treatment...

what the hell theres fat *** dudes gettin yambs :lol: this dude aint even ugly (no romo)
his voice and the way he speaks is a lil sus tho :lol:

So many folks saying he sounds sus, I just wonder what you see on a daily basis
laugh.gif
no hate but dude literally killed 7 people because he wasn't getting females and yet people still say he sounds sus

Dude seemed extremely vain, to the point that it was incomprehensible to him why he couldn't meet a girl who would give him everything he wanted. His humanity was lacking, simply put. I don't think anything short of extensive psychiatric therapy could have helped him see the world in a more positive light (or to recover whatever shred of humility was left in him). And even that kind of support isn't likely to bring him peace.

People say it often that it sounds like a cliche, but this issue really stems from home. Someone with access to the resources he has and he feels he has to murder because people don't love him? You think if he had love at home he would have acted out this way? That if a parent in his life nurtured him emotionally he wouldn't have felt so alone and worthless?

Last edited:
His Pops should have enrolled dude in sports at a kids so he could learn how to channel that energy.

Son was 5'9 135 lbs, his life would of been more miserable for failing to make the team and failing to acquire yambs.

He could've been a long distance/marathon runner, or based on his money situation, an equestrian horse racer or fencer. His mental state is what kept him back more than physical.

What a coward though. These losers always take their own lives after harming others. I don't feel bad saying they should turn the first bullet on themselves and save everybody some time and heartache.

Dude seemed extremely vain, to the point that it was incomprehensible to him why he couldn't meet a girl who would give him everything he wanted. His humanity was lacking, simply put. I don't think anything short of extensive psychiatric therapy could have helped him see the world in a more positive light (or to recover whatever shred of humility was left in him).

There are celebrities who are probably 100x more vain than he was. Do you honestly think chicks will be like "oh, Justin Beiber is too cocky I'll never sleep with him."?

Dude just needed a microscopic amount of game and he would have been fine.

It doesn't matter how much more vain anyone else is compared to him. The idea is that his capacity to manage his anxiety concerning the lack of intimacy in his life was overwhelmed by his sense of worthlessness. You have to truly feel worthless to come to the conclusion that taking your life and the lives of others is preferable to going on as you have.

Back
Top Bottom