Self-Hating Rich Kid Goes On Shooting Rampage, NTers Write Paragraphs Arguing About It

Glad so many people find it all so funny

Who do you mean?

A couple of goofs in the thread.
But I appreciate your insight Johnny

You're right. This is obviously something that stems from issues from the home. You can tell something was just off with the way this creep talked.

Just shows that money isn't everything.

And the worst part is the ***** *** dude won't even be punished because he's dead.

All of this torture and pain for families and no justice, unless you consider death justice. That's up to everyone's individual beliefs.

Me personally, id much rather see this dude rott in prison and get his *** beat everyday for the next 70 years than take the easy way out and have possibly just shot himself.

Dude seemed extremely vain, to the point that it was incomprehensible to him why he couldn't meet a girl who would give him everything he wanted. His humanity was lacking, simply put. I don't think anything short of extensive psychiatric therapy could have helped him see the world in a more positive light (or to recover whatever shred of humility was left in him).

There are celebrities who are probably 100x more vain than he was. Do you honestly think chicks will be like "oh, Justin Beiber is too cocky I'll never sleep with him."?

Dude just needed a microscopic amount of game and he would have been fine.

It doesn't matter how much more vain anyone else is compared to him. The idea is that his capacity to manage his anxiety concerning the lack of intimacy in his life was overwhelmed by his sense of worthlessness. You have to truly feel worthless to come to the conclusion that taking your life and the lives of others is preferable to going on as you have.

Yea, but what I'm getting at is that his personality wasn't the problem.
He needed severe mental help.

I'd say they're one in the same.

RIP to the victims :smh:

Guy obviously was not mentally stable. Probably bipolar or schizophrenic. Feel bad for the victims and their families

HOLY ****** ****! This dude has to be the biggest loser ever. I bet you this dude doesn't even try to get girls. He expects them to come to him.
I'm no where near as good lookin as him, have greasy hair, a little out of shape and I was still able to lose my virginity. This ******* loser needed to get a grip of himself.
I bet you anything this piece of **** was a spoiled brat growing up. Everything was handed to him, hence the expensive clothes and bmw, except girls. The one thing most men have to actually TRY to get.

I 100% agree... i had no car in college and i wore the same pajama pants very day... I still got head from this beatiful girl named samatha that would buy me all the food i wanted from walmart... not bragging but its almost 100% impossible to not get at something in a stay away school...

This dude is something else.  Take your typical frustrated virgin, then give him millions of dollars and a ton of arrogance.  Then...

Dude is delusional... Such a superficial narcissistic loser focused on all the wrong things.

Is it bad he reminds me of a lot of NTers ?

NTers are out there yambin tho... check the TAY and POF

Anyone actually "Yambin" doesn't need to post their escapades online for a sense of approval.

Most of the "Yamb" threads threads turn into tales of pure fantasy :lol:

/thread

once you hit a certain age, bragging about smashing isnt acceptable.

maube in your JR high days it was cool to brag, hell maybe high school after that, what you do is no ones business and you shouldnt have to tell people who or what your smashing.

I don't know if the video was posted but

Dude was wilding and needed some mental treatment...
It's like I just watched a ******* anime. Seriously this guy is a ******* psycho. 
mean.gif

Last edited:
He should've just killed himself. 

I hate how these monsters want to create evil before they die. If you were miserable in life, you basically set yourself up for eternal hell too now. Idiot

Back
Top Bottom