Sending a girl the WRONG TEXT!!! Kinda funny

Aight so i had this jumpoff a while back, we were talking & all. Wasn't serious about her, but i'd act so in love w/ her.
And one day she hits me up, & im like "what you doing?" & she's like "nothing just talking to my EX"...
grin.gif

Ok, so we talk & shes just acting weird w/ me, & then outta no where shes like " maybe we arnt meant for eachother"...
eyes.gif

I was liked her & all, but was i serious bout someother bunny so im like watever forget this girl, dont waste my time you know.
smokin.gif

Then like 2 weeks later outta nowhere she txts me, like "hey wat u doin?"
And im just like $!% wat u want?? I just tell her to leave me alone nicely... Shes like "Umm, ok
frown.gif
" and im just $!% what a waste
smh.gif

So i got twitter on my phone, & was gonna twitter this saying "Tryna waste my time... again!?"
Like an hour i check my phone, & come to find out i sent the txt to her & not to twitter
eek.gif

She txts me back saying your an as$wh@le.. and im just like "Wrong person"...
smokin.gif

She says "its ok", havnt talkd to the broad since...

Has this ever happen to you guys??
If so tell...

sending a *get it crackin text* in plans of saying "haha wrong person/text" but getting a good response back APPRECIATION

Originally Posted by duckdafraft

sending a *get it crackin text* in plans of saying "haha wrong person/text" but getting a good response back APPRECIATION

You ain't lying, son

i sent the most random text the other day, "your helping me get back in shape" to some dude in my phone book i barely talk to anymore...definitelyUNAPPRECIATED

that's the best "sending a text to the wrong person" story u got fam? that's just like texting ur boy to get on xbox live but accidentallysending it to moms, who cares?

One of my friends claims he sends the wrong text to girls just so he can start a conversation. I know for a fact there's plenty of guys who do this. Is itthat hard to hit some one with a simple "Hey".

I sent a message saying "So can I still come over tonight?
wink.gif
" to my ex....she hit me with the "Sure
wink.gif
"....I was torn thinking aboutwho's crib to go to...my ex's or my girls
mad.gif

Originally Posted by ErickM713

wink.gif
wink.gif
"....I was torn thinking about who's crib to go to...my ex's or my girls
mad.gif
Haha thats wats up my dude! But why not both??
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Drameezy

wink.gif
wink.gif
mad.gif
smokin.gif

They hate each other
laugh.gif

I ended up not going to neithers because I sat there the whole night laying down and thinking about which one to go too
mad.gif
\

I went to my girls the next day she wasn't in the mood anymore then hit up the ex's and she told me I missed my chance the night before
frown.gif

wink.gif
wink.gif
mad.gif
smokin.gif

They hate each other
laugh.gif

I ended up not going to neithers because I sat there the whole night laying down and thinking about which one to go too
mad.gif
\

I went to my girls the next day she wasn't in the mood anymore then hit up the ex's and she told me I missed my chance the night before
frown.gif

yes it has happened....FTW!
devil.gif

*this shortee i dated last year was recently engaged, showing the ring off and pics with her hubby to be..
eyes.gif
..F it! been there done that whoopty woo! lol
*so i send her (well i thought it was her!) a message on MS..."congrats..blah blah..im gonna miss the time we spent..blah..do i still have a shot athittin that...blah blah"
*so i get a text from this new youngin im talkin to....."boy u silly! im not getting married...damn, i must have forgot to change my relationship statuson MS! and you most definately have a shot at me...hope you dont shoot no bricks though!" (because at this point i didnt hit it yet...we just went on adate and hit a few blunts together....i didnt wanna beast, cuz she was super sexy..but real sweet & classy)
*so im sittin there confused for a minute....go check my outbox...and sure enough, i sent it to the wrong chic!!!
*so i text her back like....."so you tryna hoop today?!? lol...i made sure i bought my A game"......she goes...."ill be the one passing outgrades today, i hope you aint a C average..lol.."
roll.gif

*she got the drift and so did i......the rest is history!

wonderful coiencidence...
eek.gif
lucky me.......lucky me!

Originally Posted by The Natural Mystic

Why were u gonna post that on your twitter anyways? For her to see or what? I don't understand, maybe I'm gettin old.

I kinda twitter everything... lol
But naw she dont got twitter.

Aight so i had this jumpoff a while back, we were talking & all. Wasn't serious about her, but i'd act so in love w/ her.

Who you trying to fool son
laugh.gif

i mentioned this before but i intentionally send the "wrong" text to a girl (who im tryin to talk to) to spark up a convo.

Back
Top Bottom