September Wrestling Thread 2021

oh wow what the **** did i do?? 😂 what a soft *** *****
09F79A82-94A9-41C7-B859-E16AA86B80FF.jpeg

Aew got too many wrestlers ….. all 4 of the champions didn’t fight today bucks came out , Kenny cut a promo in ring , Britt was ringside , , Miro cut a video promo ….

week to week wrestlers aren’t guaranteed tv time
rampage is only an hour right? 3 hours of tv a week isn't much. Sometimes you don't see people for 2 or 3 weeks. They have the youtube shows but I only watch a few minutes of them.

rampage is only an hour right? 3 hours of tv a week isn't much. Sometimes you don't see people for 2 or 3 weeks. They have the youtube shows but I only watch a few minutes of them.
YouTube shows are basically wwe shotgun / superstar tapings …. 3 hours ain’t enough with all those wrestlers some wrestlers get lossed from week to week

It is very sad that DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican just comes in here to be a killjoy and antagonize people for enjoying things

Nobody ever makes fun of the stuff he likes but he wants to do it to everyone else

I don't get it
its been his schtick for 20 years. he goes against the grain for the sake of arguing.

he’ll talk **** about the wwe one night and tell the wwe fanboys this is what a real wrestling company does

then the next night he’ll @ all the top wwe fanboys and give them encouragement by hating aew trying to belittle the product.

hes kind of a wwe fan boy enabler if you think about it.

YouTube shows are basically wwe shotgun / superstar tapings …. 3 hours ain’t enough with all those wrestlers some wrestlers get lossed from week to week
Roster Management is definitely not their strong suit.

Signing everyone with limited cuts.

The only way AEW will generally cut folks is if they do something anti-PC.

TK has deep pockets but that is what got WCW in trouble.

Learn from the past AEW. Please.

I'm sure you followed him around crying about him making your fake favorite company look bad.

Unless you are trying to imply he just magically blocked you for no reason. :lol:
someone retweeted his video like a few weeks ago and i posted that it takes a really big loser to watch something he doesnt like all the time in order to bash the company just because its a rival company.

guess that did it. apparently u got a thing for him cuz u keep posting his obsessed garbage tweets. it took one comment not even directed at him to block me. you be following some soft *** sensitive dudes.

you be following some soft *** sensitive dudes.

:lol: @ YOU calling anyone sensitive with how you have been acting over the last 6 months.

Carry on though.

someone retweeted his video like a few weeks ago and i posted that it takes a really big loser to watch something he doesnt like all the time in order to bash the company just because its a rival company.
Suuuuuuuuuure :lol:

Back
Top Bottom