September Wrestling Thread 2021

Saw that rumor a couple days ago about Hangmin not being on All Out against Omega. Makes no sense.

Saw that rumor a couple days ago about Hangmin not being on All Out against Omega. Makes no sense.
They should've put the title on him from the beginning..It did absolutely nothing for AEW to put the title on JeriFat..

Yea but I can see them adding another velt considering how big that roster is.
I wouldn't be mad if they had the World, TNT, and a Cruiserweight..For them having 2 shows on tv, plus their youtube show, and a huge roster, going with 3 titles is fine..

I wouldn't be mad if they had the World, TNT, and a Cruiserweight..For them having 2 shows on tv, plus their youtube show, and a huge roster, going with 3 titles is fine..
It's always weird when "cruiserweight companies" have cruiserweight titles when damn near the whole company could technically qualify for the division.

I think that was the reason ROH never added one.

I get it though.

Last edited:
It's always weird when "cruiserweight companies" have cruiserweight titles when damn near the whole company could technically qualify for the division.

I get it though.
Agreed..I think since AEW has a company full of dudes built like sophomores they should have their cruiser/light/bantam weight title have a max weight of 200lbs..They should outright say that the World title has to won by someone who weighs at least 220lbs..

Agreed..I think since AEW has a company full of dudes built like sophomores they should have their cruiser/light/bantam weight title have a max weight of 200lbs..They should outright say that the World title has to won by someone who weighs at least 220lbs..
Does Omega even legit weigh 200 lbs? :lol:

How does WWE let things like contracts expire without anyone noticing? That’s crazy to even fathom but this isn’t the first time that’s happened.

Weight limits on titles is a no go.

Putting limits on wrestlers careers no matter how good or popular they are with the fans is a bad idea.

Imagine keeping someone like Rey Mysterio strictly in a smaller division.

I'm sure he does..He's a legit 6'2"..
Where are you getting Legit 6'2 from? He isn't listed as that anywhere from what I've seen.

Flair has been granted his release he will definitely end up in AEW :lol:

I wouldn't be surprised to see AEW do some kind of "Legends" thing where they sign old dudes just so they can use their names for merch

Weight limits on titles is a no go.

Putting limits on wrestlers careers no matter how good or popular they are with the fans is a bad idea.

Imagine keeping someone like Rey Mysterio strictly in a smaller division.

I don't think the issue is HAVING weight classes.

I think the issue is pro wrestling companies in America generally holding down Lower Weight Divisions (Titles) and not treating them with proper respects.

MMA and Boxing allow lower weight classes to headline MAJOR Events so it is possible to promote lower weight classes in a legitimate manner without making them feel second rate.

Also, see how the IWGP IC Title was presented when Nakamura was the champ. It headlined their biggest show of the year.

A secondary title doesn't HAVE to be a death sentence or a joke.

Back
Top Bottom