September Wrestling Thread 2021

hymen man hymen man
MottoMottoMotto MottoMottoMotto

After this Plane Ride from Hell episode of DSotR, Flair has lost ad deals and was removed from conventions.

There's been talk that AEW was bringing in Flair eventually.

If you're AEW, do you still bring him in or do you nix it?

Last edited:
hymen man hymen man

After this Plane Ride from Hell episode of DSotR, Flair has lost ad deals and was removed from conventions.

I was pretty sure the fall out for this was going to be high.

Khan isn't trying to get that kind of heat right now with things going so well and it's likely Vinnie Mac ain't letting Ric crawl back either, no matter how beloved he may be.

I'm actually abit more surprised there hasn't been more outside of Tommy "Make America Dream Again" lost his job.

Scott likely sees cancelations as well, and I fear for his health if that's the case. Him being on the road and steady getting a check likely keeps him off the sauce.

I am however awaiting the reckoning for Bork.

hymen man hymen man

I think they bring him in eventually, as with everything, this is the flavor of the month cancellation.
If the fall out from going over to Saudi after the Kashogi incident was ignored then Flair showing his **** to an air hostess will be forgotten with some time as well.

If they're still giving Andre a manager he's the obvious answer with Chavo not being the guy anymore. I think they can do a lot for the Cornette crowd with Flair/Arn/Tully segments.

Back
Top Bottom