September Wrestling Thread 2021

Meltzer said that Danielson got a "major offer" to stay in WWE and got a similar one from AEW. WWE would have granted him the ability to also work in New Japan with McMahon giving the go-ahead to work in the G1. However, Meltzer said, "It's most likely McMahon had no idea what it was when he said that." - :rofl:

I’m not sure about Pillman Jr. because I didn’t watch AEW last week, but Zelina making the show worse? She was great as Andrade’s valet and she can actually wrestle. Not sure how someone that has proven to be entertaining can make the show worse unless Vince is making her do dumb stuff like he usually does with other wrestlers.

For clarity, I never said anything about that Perfect 10 guy :lol:.
Awesome valet. Elite at THAT. Is the size of a kindergartner though, and hasn’t shown to be anything notable in ring.

Meltzer said that Danielson got a "major offer" to stay in WWE and got a similar one from AEW. WWE would have granted him the ability to also work in New Japan with McMahon giving the go-ahead to work in the G1. However, Meltzer said, "It's most likely McMahon had no idea what it was when he said that." - :rofl:

I mean G1 Climax does sound like an adult film.

288698D3-E43D-49E6-9A91-D21CA1079DBD.jpeg

Awesome valet. Elite at THAT. Is the size of a kindergartner though, and hasn’t shown to be anything notable in ring.

You just described Alexa Bliss and Vince made her a focal point of the women’s division for the longest, so clearly none of that matters.

I mentioned this last week but I wonder if it will be more frustrating NOT getting what you want in AEW or WWE.

In AEW, it seems like the top of the card is more accessible so it might actually upset folks more if they don't get what they want.

In WWE, you know what the deal is from the jump for the most part.

But yea, all of those "issues" mentioned above have been speculated by us unbiased fans.

Back
Top Bottom