September Wrestling Thread 2021

Finally saw the VOD of Dark Side Of The Ring. My god that plane ride from hell was worse than I imagined. No one ****** got fired lol

Last edited:
Are yall done being fake outraged at Tom Dreamer for commenting on Ric Flair's past actions? :nerd:

Im personally not outrage but there’s a lot of millennials who prolly doesn’t know much about the plane ride from hell

also why homie talking about his wood like that? Lol

Are yall done being fake outraged at Tom Dreamer for commenting on Ric Flair's past actions? :nerd:

I don't care personally, should Flair of done stupid ****? no but it's been how many ****ing years and we're 'cancelling?' Dreamer's dumb though, keep your ignorant **** to yourself.

B Sox B Sox
Bend_The_Knee Bend_The_Knee

1631914134418.png

Gone are the old days when Dicky Murdoch could ride a donkey into to bar firing a pistol
and no one would bat an eyelash.

B Sox B Sox
DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican

Look at Tony Khan praising Cornette and saying that he learns from him :wow:

Now we wait for the AEW-ites to have a change of heart about him.

Interesting.

At least TK is being honest about it.

More than anything, I would like to know what Big Dave has to say about this.

But like you said, the AEW-ites probably don't know WHAT to think.

and scott hall as well if im not mistaken.

but gee golly first time watching smackdown since its fox premier…and this roman gimmick is god awful corny…does he even wrestle weekly? Or he just talks al this non sense every week.
The writing for wwe is def turd after watching aew past few weeks, not to mention the matches are 100x better than wwe.

but gee golly first time watching smackdown since its fox premier…and this roman gimmick is god awful corny…does he even wrestle weekly? Or he just talks al this non sense every week.
The writing for wwe is def turd after watching aew past few weeks, not to mention the matches are 100x better than wwe.
Hijo Del Promo Hijo Del Promo

Reactions: fx2
So the Plane ride from hell episode did less viewers than that garbage Nick Gage episode

I like your attitude kid..Keep up that level of hate in your hart..

Back
Top Bottom