September Wrestling Thread 2021

I left after the Jericho match, man the first 2 hours were great, the omega and Byran match was fire, loved seeing tommy end, the crowd was pretty dead for rampage with a lot of ppl leaving, overall great show.

I left after the Jericho match, man the first 2 hours were great, the omega and Byran match was fire, loved seeing tommy end, the crowd was pretty dead for rampage with a lot of ppl leaving, overall great show.

Need more info.

What did you like and dislike?

Did they mention anything of them returning to AAS?

Which direction was the wind blowing?

Any good food?

Favorite left handed wrestler of all-time?

Song you would choose if you were a wrestler?

Left after Santana/Ortiz entrance, buddy has a flight at 9 tomorrow so didn't wanna stay the whole show:

Likes: Opening match was fantastic. Atmosphere for the match in person was perfect and had a big match feel, for a non title match they did it as about good as you could have. I do think the match could have been two or three minutes shorter but since it went the limit, obviously they knew what they were doing.

After the opening match the show kind of dragged for me a bit. Crowd was really hot for Sting/Darby v. FTR,
NYers love them some Sting.

Was hearing mixed reviews on the Main event, but I like Baker and think she finds the camera well and plays her role exactly how she needs to. I was thinking they'd let Ruby win by DQ to continue the feud but having a lot of murky finishes wouldn't of been a good look.

Missed Punks promo cuz it was after Bryan/Omega and I had to pee.

Cody/Black was really good, crowd was into it the whole time. Arn 'spot' left people worried lol. Glad to put Black over again, was a good way to finish with the mist.

Merch, bathroom, food lines were packed even as I was leaving.

Settled for a hot dog that I didn't have to stand in line for.

Overall, the experience for Bryan/Omega in a big venue and a big stage was worth it.
But I enjoyed last weeks show more, personally.

Biggest pops of the night:
1. Bryan Danielson
2. Adam Cole BayBay
3. CM Punk
4. Jurassic Express/Darby/Sting
5. Black/Young Bucks

Biggest boos:
1. Omega
2. MJF
3. Cody
4. FTR

RAMpage:

Trunks v. Hobbs was good for a TV match. Gave Hobbs a lot, which I liked. Really a bad spot from the top rope where it looked like Punk dropped Hobbs on his head, but they finished the match. Punk had a visible cut on his cheek area.

Jericho/Thwags v. Men of the year was meh. Jorge Masvidal and the rest of Lamberts goons came out and beat on the two. (Men of the year went over clean). Jorge gave Jericho a brutal looking running knee (ala his knockout of Ben Askren).

Adolescent Bucks/Cole v Jurassic Express/Christian was a good match. Bucks did a silly spot running the ropes 4 times while Cole had one of the Express dudes in a recliner in the middle and they kissed em on the cheek like they did when he debuted.

Overall it was a fun show. Seating had my *** hurting but we made it thru.

Got tickets to Long Island in December too. Wrestling might be byke?

Left before 8man, Suzuki, and Anna bae :frown:

Last edited:
hearing the show got universal acclaim.

cant wait for the inevitable lucha bros lax fued
they had a great fued previously in tna for the belts

Need more info.

What did you like and dislike?

Did they mention anything of them returning to AAS?

Which direction was the wind blowing?

Any good food?

Favorite left handed wrestler of all-time?

Song you would choose if you were a wrestler?

rampage was good … Luchas and Santana Ortiz got all their spots in during the match

homicide got a good hometown pop ….. don’t know what they will do with that ….

fans hate Cody … and he knows it

one thing I dislike is they don’t keep you engaged during commercials …. They should play more promo stuff in between

aas seem like a once a year thing …. Elmont Long Island ain’t really far from queens … kinda like theborder

I don’t eat stadium food like that … but the lines were long as hell for everything …..

rampage was good … Luchas and Santana Ortiz got all their spots in during the match

homicide got a good hometown pop ….. don’t know what they will do with that ….

fans hate Cody … and he knows it

one thing I dislike is they don’t keep you engaged during commercials …. They should play more promo stuff in between

aas seem like a once a year thing …. Elmont Long Island ain’t really far from queens … kinda like theborder

I don’t eat stadium food like that … but the lines were long as hell for everything …..

homicide?

Back
Top Bottom