Serious question...Has anyone here dated a woman with a kid?

I want some experiences please. Positives negatives? I know there are alot of variables involved I just want to hear from some folks who have been through a relationship with a woman who has a kid.

K thanks
smile.gif

I want some experiences please. Positives negatives? I know there are alot of variables involved I just want to hear from some folks who have been through a relationship with a woman who has a kid.

K thanks
smile.gif

nope but i cant wait till i do, gas em up like you going to raise a kid thats not yours and boom leave just like that

nope but i cant wait till i do, gas em up like you going to raise a kid thats not yours and boom leave just like that

I have and I will NEVER do it, again.

We were together for 3 years. Her daughter is 6. The reason that I would never do it, again, is not because of the kid, rather that her and I got so close, then when we broke up, it was like I had lost MY kid. Never again. Way too gut wrenching.

I have and I will NEVER do it, again.

We were together for 3 years. Her daughter is 6. The reason that I would never do it, again, is not because of the kid, rather that her and I got so close, then when we broke up, it was like I had lost MY kid. Never again. Way too gut wrenching.

I have and I actually married her and we have a son together..And I gotta be honest, the only thing we ever fight about is her kid..Money, bills, house, chores, none of it is ever that big of an issue..But when it comes to her kid, then it's a pure migraine..She has the stinkiest, laziest, sneekiest child I've ever met and you can't trust her as far as you could throw her..And my wife is always quick to defend her no matter what she does, which leads to arguments..Hopefully her daughter will mature, she's almost 12, and things will be more peaceful around here..But if not then atleast she'll only be here for a few more years..But besides all that I wouldn't change having dated, married, or having a child with her..You gotta realize that no matter what or how long your together that you'll never be that kids dad..You know it, she knows it, and the kid knows it..So I guess you have to be careful and try to find out really quick if you and her kid will get along, cause if you don't now then most likely you never will which could leed to serious problems later on down the road..

I have and I actually married her and we have a son together..And I gotta be honest, the only thing we ever fight about is her kid..Money, bills, house, chores, none of it is ever that big of an issue..But when it comes to her kid, then it's a pure migraine..She has the stinkiest, laziest, sneekiest child I've ever met and you can't trust her as far as you could throw her..And my wife is always quick to defend her no matter what she does, which leads to arguments..Hopefully her daughter will mature, she's almost 12, and things will be more peaceful around here..But if not then atleast she'll only be here for a few more years..But besides all that I wouldn't change having dated, married, or having a child with her..You gotta realize that no matter what or how long your together that you'll never be that kids dad..You know it, she knows it, and the kid knows it..So I guess you have to be careful and try to find out really quick if you and her kid will get along, cause if you don't now then most likely you never will which could leed to serious problems later on down the road..

i cant do it...you really can't be spontaneous w/ a woman w/ a child...also i'm kinda traditional, and i'd only date a woman w/ the qualities i'd look for in a wife and i dont want a ready made family..

i cant do it...you really can't be spontaneous w/ a woman w/ a child...also i'm kinda traditional, and i'd only date a woman w/ the qualities i'd look for in a wife and i dont want a ready made family..

I have.

I got really close with the kid.

The break up sucked because not only did I lose the girl, I lost a friend in the son.

I have.

I got really close with the kid.

The break up sucked because not only did I lose the girl, I lost a friend in the son.

ill be damned if i raise somebody else kid dont see how dude a few post up did it must have been real lonely to put up with that lil girl and how her mother reacts to anything to do with her.

ill be damned if i raise somebody else kid dont see how dude a few post up did it must have been real lonely to put up with that lil girl and how her mother reacts to anything to do with her.

I've been down that road, it was a long time in the making and happened to become official around the time little man turned 3 months, it was a sobering experience to say the least but short lived
smh.gif
( We fall out alot but still talk). At the end of the day I have no regrets but that's cause I knew before hand what I was getting into and understood I was just an addition, so at the end of the day don't create false hopes of stepping into the dads shoes, let the kid decide who you'll be to them instead of forcing the whole " I'm your new daddy" idea on them

Back
Top Bottom