Sex while in a Relationship

Was just wondering for the people that are married or in a relationship. How often is sex ok with you,and how long without sex or head do you start to lose your mind.

My current relationship, quite often.

Previous relationships, 1-2 days per week. Sometimes they'll try and push it a week or two. But what's most important, they viewed sex as a choir rather than an act of pleasure. I wasn't feeling that too much. Didn't break up with them because of the sex, but it didn't help their case when they wanted me back.

Last edited:
Basically every Friday, Saturday, Sunday and a random day thrown in during the week :lol: its kinda funny that when you both know the sex is coming, there's no buildup, it just happens.

:lol: i remember it went from a few times a day to every other day, to once a week to the point where it was laughable.

Married life is not for me.

Man, funny this topic comes up. Often, she wants way more though. The thing is my chick comes thru after working out, dressed down lately. Broad does not understand arousal. Come thru dressed up and rest assured my **** would be hard with da quickness. These chicks get comftorable cuz of the lames co-signing laziness. I'm comfortable in my own skin. *****.

Bay Area making these chicks think it's cool to be dusty. I'm not with that fake *** herbal tea act at all. OH well, move. 

Lmfaoooooooooo i swear after getting married i would have it on tap but sheesh lucky if i get it once a week and head ha forget about it ince every 2 weeks. When we first got together sheesh like 3 times a day. Lol this once a week making angry more often

Man, funny this topic comes up. Often, she wants way more though. The thing is my chick comes thru after working out, dressed down lately. Broad does not understand arousal. Come thru dressed up and rest assured my **** would be hard with da quickness. These chicks get comftorable cuz of the lames co-signing laziness. I'm comfortable in my own skin. *****.

If she ain't showering at the gym or your crib tell her to kick rocks

I had an ex of 3 yrs and it was everyday. It was usually eat smash sleep. i gained a gang of weight during that relationship.

Last relationship was sporadic at the end she wanted all the time. Multiple times a day. Sounds good but she would swallow and was ready again and got mad when i said wait. it got the point i would avoid sex cause she could go hours.

Last edited:
Been with my girl(now fiance) for 8 years and been faithful for the last 3 yrs(takes a bow). Man in the beginning it 3 times a day everyday. I never had to ask, dome monday, smash tuesday, dome and smash wednesday.  Now we engaged and living together and we on the every other other day schedule. Frustrating at first, but I'm adjusting, I know I could not expect that type of frequency for the rest of my life. 

The key is to find a number that pleases you both. For me, it ranges from 2-3 a week. Some weeks it's 1-2 a week, it just depends on a lot of factors. There are weeks where work is stressing me out and my libido is low. There are weeks where a slight breeze gets me going. Same goes for her. The number doesn't matter as long as we are both satisfied with our sex lives.

The key is to find a number that pleases you both. For me, it ranges from 2-3 a week. Some weeks it's 1-2 a week, it just depends on a lot of factors. There are weeks where work is stressing me out and my libido is low. There are weeks where a slight breeze gets me going. Same goes for her. The number doesn't matter as long as we are both satisfied with our sex lives.

This.

Coulda sworn this was a kellyrep thread.

Last edited:
Having a girl who stresses out over minimal **** sucks.

Let's the anxiety take over her mind and that affects me cus shorty isn't in the mood as often. Working with once every week on avg :smh:. Although sometimes we might go back to back.

Last edited:
Before she got pregnant 3-4x a day on Fri-Sun and then once or twice on whatever weekend day I decided to drive up there. Now, usually once, sometimes 2 or 3x on just the weekend days. But she has gotten kind of lazy about the foreplay/buildup and sometimes will even just climb on top of me and put me in dry which hurts both of us.

while living together, i say it was about every other day for us. 

that laying in bed and not bothering to look for a condom and just slip in in from the side sex..

frown.gif

Sometimes it could be everyday for like a week
Or 1-2 times a week
It's all depending on if she in the mood
Sometimes I'll just wake her up in the middle of the night
And maybe half the time she'll lift up when I try to slid off the panties
The other half of the time she'll be like
"no not right now, I don't feel like it"
Or "I'm tired"
Sometimes I get heated or upset
A few times it's caused a argument or resentment
I admit when I've cheated it's cause she was being stingy with her vagina [emoji]128532[/emoji]
We been together 7 years
It's like damn let me buss this seed inside u and keep it moving
Sometimes I ain't even horny
I just wanna get a good night sleep
And sex puts me to sleep
Or I'll have an erection and just want it to go down
But on the days we do have sex everyday it's GLORIOUS
Just kind of sucks a lil
Cause I notice we don't really do foreplay anymore
Unless it's a special day or something

Been married 5 years, WELL past the honeymoon phase when you oink 2-3 times a day lol.

it's like 2-3 times a week now a days.

Back
Top Bottom