Sex while in a Relationship

as high as my sex drive is, the pleasure when waiting a while to get the yambs in a relationship, is nothing short of incredible. Makes the act that much better. Currently 3-4 times a week and at 2 nuts in every session. Its bit of an overkill, we have to tone it down. 

Shiiiiiiiiii, some of the best ones are smash and dash.

Married 8 yrs, 2 kids. Ainbodytimefordat foreplay when you got kids knocking on the door.

Too much real life in this post. Been married 8 years, 2 small kids. It's hard to find enough alone time just for sex let alone foreplay. Now foreplay consist of rubbing on her booty in public places, sending fly messages etc, that way when you get to the crib it's for sure going down. And to the poster that said the head game decreased after marriage, shhhhhhhhhh not on duty, not on duty. My wife is 10000000 times better than when we were dating.

Sometimes I'd prefer a solid bj.

When those go away, I go away.
Real talk 
laugh.gif

I've been married going on 3 years now. We been together for 6. Like everyone when we 1st got together it was damn near everyday but we got 2 boys both play football, one play flag & other AAU bball. We be on the go all the time so we be tired & sometimes don't feel like it. So now it's a couple times a week or every other week just depends

Been in a relationship for 2 years but we don't live together. We have sex pretty much everytime we see each other usually twice a day when we do. We both have high sex drives I've never actually been turned down when initiating it.

The key is to find a number that pleases you both. For me, it ranges from 2-3 a week. Some weeks it's 1-2 a week, it just depends on a lot of factors. There are weeks where work is stressing me out and my libido is low. There are weeks where a slight breeze gets me going. Same goes for her. The number doesn't matter as long as we are both satisfied with our sex lives.

[emoji]128175[/emoji]

lmaooo then what happens when u get head once ever 2 weeks stuff get real technical. It's crazy cause when i was single the amount of females on me was ridiculous i use to have to deny the box now sheesh only got one woman and i barely get it lmfaoooooooooo

And I'm going to be honest, I love this woman of mine more than anyone or anything else, but sometimes she gets on my last damn nerve, and I know the feeling is mutual and to be expected because we've been together forever and sometimes I just don't want to be bothered, and sometimes neither does she.

Now when I go TAD(military) for a while and come back it's like when we first stated dating, but sometimes life gets in the way and we get complacent and it is what it is. We don't love each other less, it's just like "shees just be quiet over there"

Before she got pregnant 3-4x a day on Fri-Sun and then once or twice on whatever weekend day I decided to drive up there. Now, usually once, sometimes 2 or 3x on just the weekend days. But she has gotten kind of lazy about the foreplay/buildup and sometimes will even just climb on top of me and put me in dry which hurts both of us.
my dude please don't let this continue.

Back
Top Bottom