Sex while in a Relationship

bruh i been single for a while and i have no been smashing. just the thought of having someone to smash multiple times a day again sounds like heaven

Started off like 2-3 times a day now like every other day. Some weeks better than others though so we make up for it.

just depends.... was like twice a day over the 3 day weekend but during the week it could be like 2-3 times max

Almost anytime I want. Of course it matters if she's tired or if she feels a need for a shower or because of the kids. You got to know her body and certain parts that'll ring that bell. 13 yrs married

Almost anytime I want. Of course it matters if she's tired or if she feels a need for a shower or because of the kids. You got to know her body and certain parts that'll ring that bell. 13 yrs married

Last edited:
about twice a week. Unless my alter ego come out at night and insinuates it for me. Theres been times I just woke up in the middle, and she tell me all the things i did leading up to it. But I vaguely remember :lol:

Sex isn't even that high on my priority list at this point. About 2-3 times a week is normal, since we both work all week.

Sometimes I just don't want to, though.:lol:

I remember the days when I'd go all day, but I haven't got it in me anymore.

about twice a week. Unless my alter ego come out at night and insinuates it for me. Theres been times I just woke up in the middle, and she tell me all the things i did leading up to it. But I vaguely remember :lol:
Occasionally I'll pull one of these. That and first thing in the morning are the best times.:lol:

Last edited:
I've been married to my wife for 15 years now, but we've been together for 20. I'm old by NT standards. I've read every single post here and for the most part all of it applies to her and I. In the beginning during our courtship whilst we were in high school it was almost daily. As we've gotten older, and kids came into the picture, and more responsibilities, and careers, etc... it happens a few times a week now. Sometimes, I hit for the cycle and can pull it off everyday, but those times are few and far between.  Sometimes, we just don't want to, hell, people get tired. And sometimes that is all we want to do. It is about ebbs and flows.  Sometimes it is daily and there have been times where weeks have gone by followed by daily, then followed by a few times here and there, and it starts all over again. When it happens though, we try to make it count.

The key is to find a number that pleases you both. For me, it ranges from 2-3 a week. Some weeks it's 1-2 a week, it just depends on a lot of factors. There are weeks where work is stressing me out and my libido is low. There are weeks where a slight breeze gets me going. Same goes for her. The number doesn't matter as long as we are both satisfied with our sex lives.
Repped , because we've all been there,  as long as you and her are cool with it then that is what works.  I used to be like "kids, work, etc..., shouldn't effect it" I was wrong. Sometimes you get home from a crappy day at work, and then she had a crappy day at work, then you both have to tend to the kids, housework, homework, etc... and when it is said and done y'all are just too tired.

True i def agree with everyone but does age play a part in it lol cause im married and im 25 and our daughter almost 2. Im 2 young to only have sex once every 10 days lol. It is constant excuses with her im just like blah lol

When I get it like 5 days in a row I feel like a king

I get in where I fit in papi.

If I want some ***, I take some ***. I don't have yambs on my mind all day everyday, but it's on my mind at some point throughout the day. If we're too busy with our son and getting stuff done around the house on Tuesday, I'm getting it Wednesday.

Sex isn't a priority the further you get in a relationship. It's there, you want it, you have it, then you carry on until you want another nut.

If I want it twice in one day, I might get it twice. If I just want it three times a week, then that's it. If she wants it twice and I want it three times, then we had it 5 times :lol:

It just all depends.

In not losing my mind if I don't get some *** tho.

That's why we got tube sites, b.

^^^^ I agree with Prime. Sometimes my wife and I want it all of the time, and sometimes we wants rest because the rest of our lives are demanding. Sometimes it just isn't on our radar, and we're alright with that because our relationship never really centered on it.

Last edited:
True i def agree with everyone but does age play a part in it lol cause im married and im 25 and our daughter almost 2. Im 2 young to only have sex once every 10 days lol. It is constant excuses with her im just like blah lol
Hows your 4play game? When married, it's more than a smash and dash. You've got to invest in her mind, body and soul.
Next thing you know she'll be talking about how bad she wants you to F another girl

Been with my girl for 3 years and it's 2-3 days a week max. Like homie said yall both know it's coming wen it happens

@Fontaine lmaoo

Yambs is life
dead serious man...

I've been on both ends of the spectrum outside of living with a wife...

I've had yambs coming through on set days of the week...

It was like a part time job.

I've had one chick that I hammer for a week straight... yambs get old..

Now it's to the point where I'll sometimes fap just to skip the nonsense with the yamb...

As you get older... you get that mouthpiece crisp... you realize it ain't. Much for you to campaign for a solid week and find a new jump...

So you really don't stress about it...

Then you got work, deadlines, projects, hobbies...

Sometimes that takes precedant over skeetin on her butt

Hows your 4play game? When married, it's more than a smash and dash. You've got to invest in her mind, body and soul.
Next thing you know she'll be talking about how bad she wants you to F another girl

Shiiiiiiiiii, some of the best ones are smash and dash.

Married 8 yrs, 2 kids. Ainbodytimefordat foreplay when you got kids knocking on the door.

Back
Top Bottom