alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

I'm noticin a pattern w/ this one. No one, not even females can watch this whole thing. So, I pose this notion to u, whomever u may be, if u watched theWHOLE thing, (mainly dudes)

So lets forget this whole vid and admire the pimp of all pimps

Originally Posted by Swag Surfer

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Originally Posted by Swag Surfer

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

The weird thing is...the song doesn't sound THAT bad...
eyes.gif
oh +$!%
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
@ 1:25... is that poop stain?!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
IDK, I thought it was just a hole next to his booty to indicate he was gay or some #*!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Wow .. where do I start ... I was at work when this $%!$ was posted and had no idea how super Mo it was ... But skip the gay action , did ya'll +++%*# readthe comments
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Damn +%%*%, i just ate dinner, was feelin mad good, smoked a blunt, came and saw this $%!$..... now im thinkin bout takin ths Ikea knife and slamming itstraight in my retinas

at 1:02 dat wuz tha gayest spin i ever saw in my life... hahahahahahaha lolololololhahahahahahalolololhahaha

BUY CHOPPA SUIT AND GET SPECTACULAR DRAWS HALF OFF!!!!! Here's a quote from one of our satisfied costumers: "Ohhhhh ya +%%*%. I'wear my CHOPPAsuit suck any daddy off if he is in those SPECTACULAR draws. But I ain't gay" ---- Prince Bow Wow Atlanta , GA

when the dude turned around and did the tongue thing, LMFAOOOOO!!!
ah man, he was extra serious! bwahahahaha. looking at the response vids on youtube of ppl's facial reactions and comments is hilarious.

Back
Top Bottom