***SF Giants 2009 Season Thread (88-74)***

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

Zimmerman over Pablo. Saw that coming. What's up with 4 1B's? This rule that every team needs to be represented needs to stop. This isn't little league.
agreed, it's bull !%@$

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

Zimmerman over Pablo. Saw that coming. What's up with 4 1B's? This rule that every team needs to be represented needs to stop. This isn't little league.
Co-sign.

Damn, the Pirates still wanna deal with us after we fleeced them in the Schmidt trade and dumped Matt Morris' salary on them.

just voted for panda like 10 times
laugh.gif

DO YOUR PART!

im voting for panda. buts is BS that Wilson didnt get in and hes have a better year this year than last year.

As much as I want Pablo in there. I know those Philadelphia fans are going to crash their computers voting for a weak Victorino.

Oswalt dominated us today and hopefully the Unit is alright. It'll be a bigger loss if lose him for an extended amount of time.

Originally Posted by SantaRosaWarriorFan

I voted about 20 times for Pablo so far...

What would we give up in that trade? Ishikawa? J Sanchez? Burris?

not sure but I'd rather give up Lewis than Ishikawa.

I think

i hope unit is ok, we should shut him down until after the allstar break. but at least we got 2 of 3. the team tends to do that alot, when it looks like theymight get on a big streak, theyll lose one like this. but ill take winning most series consistently than one ten-game win streak then a mediocre season. btw iwould liek to see freddy sanchez at 2nd for us, and good move by sabean letting the league know Bumgarner is compeltely off-limits.

Originally Posted by LB510

Originally Posted by SantaRosaWarriorFan

I voted about 20 times for Pablo so far...

What would we give up in that trade? Ishikawa? J Sanchez? Burris?

not sure but I'd rather give up Lewis than Ishikawa.

I think

I'd give both. I am sure the Pirates want players that can come in immediately. If we have LaRoche Ishikawa is redundant with Pablo, Uribe, and Auriliaalso able to play 1st. Not to mention they have Villalona in the farm system...Ishikawa would be redundant

Voted for Pablito a bunch already.

Chances are both Raul Ibanez and Carlos Beltran won't be playing in the ASG, so Victorino and Kemp would replace them. Keep voting for KFP anyways.

Back
Top Bottom