Shady friends

So i'm on this email thread with 2 of my friends. So today one of my boys tells us he's going to the Bears game this Sunday and hes taking the other dude and not me. We all tight but dude didnt even ask me! I notice these 2 always be doing some boyfriend and girlfriend ****. Couple weeks ago the same guy who got tickets goes to the Nike outlet and hooks up the other dude. He even got him that Nike 3M USA jacket. All i got was a wristband. But i still think they shady. I mean dudes don't even chill if i'm not there. This is going to be the first time for them to just chill together. If i can't make a chill session they cancel it. Whatever i'm over it, i just had to vent.
How are they shady just because they went to a game and to the Nike outlet without you? Post the email thread so we can see if there is something more.

:rofl:

Shady? :lol:

You sound like a whack friend though. It'd be messed up if they had extra tix and didn't bring you along, but it sounds like they only had two.

What have you done for them? >D

You sound like a female dog, straight up. No other way around it

lol

Mission accomplished

Guys im not the type to create a post....I don't even remember the last time I started a thread.
I know NT is full of dudes who prey on guys with female emotions
I'm done here, gotta get some work done.

Back
Top Bottom