Shameless official thread Vol. Don't even know what season they are on.

It's not like they can just put him in skinny jeans and joggers...he's a white kid from the hood of course he can't dress.

White kids that live in the hood try and dress like the black dudes they hang with, or in their neighborhood. Carl is down with the brothers...so he should know what's up. This is a problem I have with Hollywood in general though. They think urban Black people all dress and talk like its 2002.

Like that scene today where Carl sees the black dude get out the Bentley with a baggy velour suit....Durag on with the cape swinging? :lol: :smh:. Nah man.

Carl having cornrows and talking like how they think black dudes in the hood talk isn't enough apparently. Just put him in a small white tee, a hoodie, a pair of slim jeans...some timbs and call it day. Really simple :lol:.

End rant.

roll.gif
@ frank bringing the "dying robot"

laugh.gif
 @ chuckles

eek.gif
roll.gif
 @ yiannis

Last edited:
They got a 100k , just get another place :lol:

N I thought Fiona was gon hit Jimmy up for some money when sh was talking bout she got a secret plan

Last edited:
How she's one without showtime go about catching this season

Damn man. Why Sasha Alexander stop showing the goods? Love all them freckles. She pulled a Emilia Clarke on us.

Probably some naked clause in her contract or maybe the writer's just wrote it that she doesn't show them this time.

Fiona aint naked every sex scene.

why does this guy Lip win so much? the actor has to have smashed irl. you cant do those scenes and not do it forreal.

I'm glad Chucky's back. Fiona drawing on his head :lol:

It was weird hearing Nick speak.

Kevin blowing :rofl:

Gus song after introducing her to the audience :lol: I guess he chalked the ring up as a L

They got a 100k , just get another place :lol:

Sentimental value I guess

:rofl: @ frank bringing the "dying robot"

:lol:  @ chuckles

:wow: :rofl:  @ yiannis

:lol:

I HATE the Carl storyline this season, **** is corny to me

Yeah, it's corny.

Last edited:
I'm happy Chucky is back as long as i dont see his mom. that woman was so annoying last season 

Fiona dumb. She should've took Carl's money.

Also she should've just went over the 100k limit. Then just have Ian or Lip get a 100 k mortgage loan.

Her not knowing she could get a loan when never having a credit card was so funny to me :lol:

Last edited:
i thought frank already used all their names for that except for liam 

i think they had an ep a long time ago where he tried to get a cc in liams name

something bout da new cancer patient :evil:
oddly fine piece of tail indeed.
letting mami know ya phone password protection :x

That former groupie cancer mom is fine in the right makeup. You can see it. Don't be fooled by the chemo makeup.

I thought that tongue lashing Debbie gave dude would've got her kicked out :lol:

:rofl: @ dude's bike being stolen in the nice part of town and now he about to kill over it.

:lol: These child soldiers :smh: :rofl: This show be bugging. That's wacky and random as ****.

Fiona need to get her **** straight. Maybe you can excuse some of it as hormones but she saying or doing stupid **** and picking some bogus arguments.

That speech the Russian chick gave her was on point.

:rofl: @ Lip. He did it to himself.

:lol: :smh: @ Chucky. He's mentally challenged so somebody should stop that repeating racist sentiments now.

:lol: @ Fiona turning that cop gay.

Pausing to look at it this is another way to make **** as ****** up as possible for the fam without being super sad again.

im so convinced that the fireman that Ian is digging is my homie from highschool That I'm going to look up my yearbook.

Carl is so cringeworthy dog

Fiona got hit with that real life. Damn

Lip smfh dummy dummy dummy

Last edited:
I hope the Refugee kids stay around for awhile :lol:

Debbie wanna play grown up time to see if she is really her father's daughter

roll.gif
@ Chuckles showing up at the locked house...

imagining all the crazy scenarios if he ends up with carl and nick

Carl is so cringeworthy dog

Fiona got hit with that real life. Damn

Lip smfh dummy dummy dummy
Lip really pissing me off this semester. Like how dumb can you be? Leaving your phone and your (smart) bitter ex girlfriend in the same room? Sometimes I wonder what goes through his head.

I'm waiting for the fall out to happen between Nick and Carl. That scene where Dominique basically ignores Carl and talks to Nick about the bike lock let's me know it's gonna be an issue in the future. 

I think the pillow fight at the end of the last episode is gonna give Fiona second thoughts.

Prediction: Fiona is gonna have second thoughts, then Sean is gonna get caught on the needle or something and then when she is firmly gonna abort it's too late.

Back
Top Bottom