Shameless official thread Vol. Don't even know what season they are on.

Lip really pissing me off this semester. Like how dumb can you be? Leaving your phone and your (smart) bitter ex girlfriend in the same room? Sometimes I wonder what goes through his head.

I'm waiting for the fall out to happen between Nick and Carl. That scene where Dominique basically ignores Carl and talks to Nick about the bike lock let's me know it's gonna be an issue in the future. 

I think the pillow fight at the end of the last episode is gonna give Fiona second thoughts.

Prediction: Fiona is gonna have second thoughts, then Sean is gonna get caught on the needle or something and then when she is firmly gonna abort it's too late.
you already know Fiona's keeping the baby and Debbie's losing it. Doubt Fiona actually has the kid at any point in the series. 

Lip was dumb for that one but it was obvious that chick was gonna come back to bite him and thats how the writers drew it up.

where did those refugee kids come from btw? was too lazy to go back and look

Lip really pissing me off this semester. Like how dumb can you be? Leaving your phone and your (smart) bitter ex girlfriend in the same room? Sometimes I wonder what goes through his head.

I'm waiting for the fall out to happen between Nick and Carl. That scene where Dominique basically ignores Carl and talks to Nick about the bike lock let's me know it's gonna be an issue in the future. 

I think the pillow fight at the end of the last episode is gonna give Fiona second thoughts.

Prediction: Fiona is gonna have second thoughts, then Sean is gonna get caught on the needle or something and then when she is firmly gonna abort it's too late.
you already know Fiona's keeping the baby and Debbie's losing it. Doubt Fiona actually has the kid at any point in the series. 

Lip was dumb for that one but it was obvious that chick was gonna come back to bite him and thats how the writers drew it up.

where did those refugee kids come from btw? was too lazy to go back and look
V's mom agreed on behalf of their church group to take the refugee kids, then Kevin told V's mom that they'll take some of them.

Last edited:
I hope Kev puts those refugees to work, his own child soldier strike force.

I feel like the whole eviction/gentrification plotline is just a way for the Gallaghers to get a nice a_ house in the end. Like the new family will renovate the s_ out the house and somehow have to move & sell it for cheaper back to them, preferably to White Chocolate Carl.

Nick def smashing Carl's girl.

Also, lulz at "mud people".

Last edited:
Seems like some of you didn't see the preview for next week...don't think Nick is gonna be around much longer :smh:

Seems like some of you didn't see the preview for next week...don't think Nick is gonna be around much longer :smh:

They don't show the preview after the show when I watch the show on my App.

Gonna check it out

Nah thats when he was at a distance and had da crowd to protect him.
Now ol' boy showing up to da diner alone and is spilling coffee on da documents fiona needs to get her life together, with no regards to da children she has to care for.

She called for him though. He just continuing the same yolo attitude.

Last edited:
V straight ethered Malibu Carl in that scene :lol:

F****** Lip, dog :smh:

That lover boy trait of his is just going to keep getting him hurt.

He needs to turn heel... BAD.

I thought he would have learned his lesson with the whole Karen fiasco :smh:

Last edited:
I'm happy to see almost everybody doing well and Fiona still stuck in her ****. The writers have done nothing to endear her character (recently, at least).

Anxiously awaiting Carl's snap back to reality.

V straight ethered Malibu Carl in that scene
laugh.gif

F****** Lip, dog
mean.gif

That lover boy trait of his is just going to keep getting him hurt.

He needs to turn heel... BAD.

I thought he would have learned his lesson with the whole Karen fiasco
mean.gif
Lip will never learn. He's supposed to be the one who ascends his family situation, but his emotion / simpness will kill him.

I'm happy to see almost everybody doing well and Fiona still stuck in her ****. The writers have done nothing to endear her character (recently, at least).

Anxiously awaiting Carl's snap back to reality.
Gotta remember, regular Carl is pretty creepy and more dangerous. Before this he was looking to Frank to be a father and realized it wasn't going to happen.

I look at this as a teenage phase. Aint farfetched for him to want to be black.

Last edited:
Lip is clearly a younger Frank....just more caring.

Sometimes, I think we forget how just how smart and charming Frank is. Love when he gives little glimpses into his backstory before he became a full blown junkie and scumbag.

Imma need this Ian story line to end. It's boring as sht, and going nowhere. Spinning wheels. Feels like there's been less Frank this season.

Bruh, I was just wondering (about two episodes back) why the **** is Frank such a bum when he's clearly an intelligent person :lol:

He's such a hustler too (when he wants to be).

Regarding Ian, I hope he dies in a fire.

Dunno if you guys watch it but in some ways Frank Gallagher is a lot like Frank Reynolds from It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia.

Main thing they got in common is that they want to live this filthy savage living in da gutters life :lol: Both could easily be on a come up but prefer the wild drug filled adventures :smokin

Gotta remember, regular Carl is pretty creepy and more dangerous. Before this he was looking to Frank to be a father and realized it wasn't going to happen.

I look at this as a teenage phase. Aint far fetched for him to want to be black.

Crazy how blown out of proportion this has become in here.

Dudes didn't feel this strongly about Rachel Dolezal

Back
Top Bottom