Shameless official thread Vol. Don't even know what season they are on.

Here's what I'm talking about RE: dude not being nice when he bought the apt from Fiona

So it’s an unexpected minor lifeline that the capitalist turns out to throw. Maybe he’s not fully not to be the Devil, even if he’s clearly still beholden to the dark side? Her business partner gives off all the signals he might be thinking something scuzzy about taking Fi’s apartment complex off her hands, but instead of being a #MeToo bastard, he rather is just seizing an opportunity to financially screw Fiona as gently as possible. He’ll buy the complex without inspections that day for the price of her two mortgages, and likely sell it in a few months at a profit of nearly $200,000. In the meantime, Fi can forego the $25k she owes him for interest… which wipes her out of the deal and squanders the $50,000 she made by flipping that Laundromat.

So just to be clear, even with selling the apartment and not being able to make anymore payments with the group, her 100k investment was always good and she just had to wait it out?

She's an idiot.

I don't think there are any additional costs in just waiting it out tho. Dude offered her a buyout because he see she hit hard times. He didn't mention another payment or amount due that I recall

There was no coming expenses for that building except for waiting

As he tells it, the $100,000 she invested in the senior center is still invested, and the building is going ahead and being constructed next year. He also is willing to buy her out right now for the hundred gs she’s already put in.

Again, I get it, she ain't got nothing and 100k is "a lot" of money. I'm just saying, dude is not "helping her out" he sees an easy mark and is dangling quick money in her face.
Just like how she scared that construction worker's family by burning that lil bit of money when they were about to take her to bank

^ Keep waiting

Frank ****ting all over Debbie for no reason :rofl:

She ends up deserving it though "black ****" :smh: Debbie being an insensitive racist isn't the biggest surprise

Liam moving out :lol: :pimp: So smart to remove himself from such a toxic environment. Surrounded himself with some black icons, heroes, and martyrs. Hope they don't drag him back.

Fiona is pretty ****ed up for not saying bye to Liam or V and Kev. She crazy for leaving them half. I'd give them 15k tops.

Finale wise it seemed mostly focused on Fiona and then Carl.

surprised Fiona gave them half. for a sec thought she was dumb enough to give full :lol:
ian looking like tim duncan in the yard with the post moves :lol:
kelly's character too goodt to disappear. glad to see her back
fiona and frank having a "moment" :frown:

9 seasons down
still remember binging this show after not having watched it before

They gotta get rid of Lip’s girl, she’s the worst

Just when I don't think it can get worse for the guy
Straight up told Lip he'd be a S*****y dad, with no remorse,
Been a minute since I started cussing a TV character out for the rest of scene.

THEN
When he finds fiona gone, they got him smiling on some ending to Good Will Hunting Ben Affleck steez(THE IRONY)
I'm yelling BRO THAT COULD BE YOU, JUST BOUNCE

Just when I don't think it can get worse for the guy
Straight up told Lip he'd be a S*****y dad, with no remorse,
Been a minute since I started cussing a TV character out for the rest of scene.

THEN
When he finds fiona gone, they got him smiling on some ending to Good Will Hunting Ben Affleck steez(THE IRONY)
I'm yelling BRO THAT COULD BE YOU, JUST BOUNCE
Yea she be straight disrespecting that man at all times and they never really established any type of relationship.,.other than Lip being a natural simp n now the baby, makes NO type of sense why he would even be dealing with shorty

And they been making it seem like Lip can’t go anywhere this whole series , u know that man the last one that’s ever dippin :lol:

Fiona finally made the smart choice :pimp::pimp:

writing was on the wall head out and try to get your life going

Frank went off on Debbie and it was all Facts :lol:

I want this to keep going.

Got rid of Ian, Fiona didn't have to go but now I want more Frank and Carl, super black Liam, more V & Kev, and more Lip suffering.

think the show will be fine. you still have frank's shenanigans. carl and debbie stepped up this season and can always count on lip taking those Ls

They gotta get rid of Lip’s girl, she’s the worst

Who's worst?

Tami or Sheila's daughter from a few seasons back?

Lip had it made with the Asian girl but as usual blew a good thing.

Glad Fiona finally got out.

Wish Frank would've finally told Fiona thanks for all she did to Gallagher to keep that dysfunctional family together but Frank gonna Frank.

Back
Top Bottom