Shaq kix look like aj11

well i know some of us had seen the southpole version of the jordan 11, but what about the shaq versions? i have some pics right here that i just took. this isthe 2nd shaq that i saw that looks exactly like a jordan from the air jordan line. i have seen these ones (jordan 11 concords] and i have seen another one theshaq version of the jordan 22 cdp. i just thought i would share this. please share if there is more pics of shaqs or any other shoes that look like a shoe fromthe aj line, i just want to see how many rip off there are.

x54gub.jpg

2eygx28.jpg

30uya7b.jpg

9qfv2r.jpg

laugh.gif
PE 11s for shaq=FAIL!!!
but they do look like concords...shame that other brands have to bite JB to attempt to boost sales
eyes.gif

EDIT:
laugh.gif
at Shaq logo
laugh.gif

these are very old, they copied them from the original sample too, with the letter stitching on the lace loops

i always wanted to try on shaqs shoes, not the walmart versions, but the ones he actually wears..... just to see how the cushioning is

I think yo should know mate, almost every jordan is directly "inspired" in some way by other styles Nike has.

In particular I'd really like to know where the 22 style comes from, its like identical to another nike and thats pretty sick. Please postif you know.

shaqs company has been biting jb for the longest!!!!this aint the first time ive seen it.
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom