Shaq messing w/ Gilberts Fiance VOL. Damnnn homie

I've come to the conclusion that many sports wives will accept any treatment so long as they don't lose the lifestyle or have to deal with divorcedrama.

smh.gif

Lol @ everybody talkin bout shaq is grimey. Lets be real here: All pro-atheletes cheat! It's part of the game! (And no i'm not tryna justify thesituation.)

Matter fact, I'm not just gonna single out atheletes. Lets just say "a man is only as faithful as his options".

Originally Posted by Informerx

Eh, Divorces are great for wives of wealthy people. Prenup or not.
They aren't married yet. Messed up thing is he proposed to her around this time last year.

My old roomates mom made the cake for the surprise proposal, and my boy delievered it but left before Gil popped the question.

Originally Posted by daddywarbukks

Lol @ everybody talkin bout shaq is grimey. Lets be real here: All pro-atheletes cheat! It's part of the game! (And no i'm not tryna justify the situation.)

Matter fact, I'm not just gonna single out atheletes. Lets just say "a man is only as faithful as his options".

QFT

I know everyone remembers that ESPN outside the lines on this same topic. IE.. Tami from the Real World and her Kenny Anderson His Cash Hummer.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by 81ackMamba

Damn,.... Maybe this is why Arenas is all serious business now?

SMH at Shaq though.
just checked the schedule... Cavs play @ Washington on Nov. 18th... national TV game on ESPN

possible must see TV??... Gil got extra motivation now to drop 50 on the Cavs

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

Originally Posted by Jay5

Even more beef between these two teams Lulz.
pun?
laugh.gif

so shaq took Shaunie back after she cheated on him with her trainer? simp
tired.gif

incorrect. best decision he ever made. he does not want a juanita on his hands. remember dudes bills? freaking insane figures. now slash his wealth by millionsin the divorce. its over for shaq's financial future.

Originally Posted by daddywarbukks

Lol @ everybody talkin bout shaq is grimey. Lets be real here: All pro-atheletes cheat! It's part of the game! (And no i'm not tryna justify the situation.)

i call him grimey not because he cheats, but because he cheats with gil's girl when he knows the relationship they have. there is plenty tocheat with that aren't attached to anyone (especially when children are involved)

Originally Posted by RocDaMike11

Originally Posted by 81ackMamba

Damn,.... Maybe this is why Arenas is all serious business now?

SMH at Shaq though.
just checked the schedule... Cavs play @ Washington on Nov. 18th... national TV game on ESPN

possible must see TV??... Gil got extra motivation now to drop 50 on the Cavs
This dude is soft if all he's going to do is drop some points after he found out his wife is getting her guts torn apart by a tree trunk

Back
Top Bottom