Shaq messing w/ Gilberts Fiance VOL. Damnnn homie

eek.gif
eek.gif

Gil has most certainly been gettin it in as well... he wasnt even really with this chick like that, it was more of an on and off thing

Damnnnnn...I met Laura when I was doing some promo *!!# for Adidas at their grand opening store in the DC area and Gil bought her and the kids along for anappearance. Not to judge but from what I knew of her already and the whole vibe I got from her...I wouldn't put it past her. She carrying another one ofhis seeds too.

It's never a rivarly when one team is always winning, in this case it's always the Cavs.

Why is Shaq grimey. If anything these females are the grimey ones. Last I heard the reason Shaunie and Shaq broke up is cause homegirl had hooked up her"personal trainer" with a South Beach Condo and a seriously fly whip...he was working her out alright.

Let's not even get on Gil's chick...

Within weeks, though, Arenas and Govan were arguing over issues of custody, paternity and the fragile state of their relationship. Govan hired an aggressive Bay Area law firm, which threatened to embarrass Arenas by serving him with a paternity suit on national television during a game in Sacramento on March 28.
indifferent.gif

All these cats grimey, shaq, gil, these females. They all deserve each other.
so shaq took Shaunie back after she cheated on him with her trainer? simp
tired.gif

No sir...its cheaper to keep her...no matter if she cheated, with all them kids they got homegirl woulda taken Shaq to the freakin CLEANERS! Whynot keep her, she gets her side pieces and you do to. I'd rather that than let her walk away with half my loot, heck at least if I keep her I can have alittle arm candy and my kids can have their mom around.

Shaq and Shaunie together for show. C'mon now.

There is no surprise here that Shaq is cheating. But it's really low and grimey as hell to be smashing another player's wife.

Imagine the turmoil when people find out Kobe was smashing Shaunie too........
eek.gif

that's the bottom line....

I kinda feel bad for Gil, cause it seems like he was a mmmm sucker for love mmmm....I dunno if he was creeping, but his girl has BEEN shady in the past.He's dumb for keeping her around, unless he's got his own infidelity issues.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

I kinda feel bad for Gil, cause it seems like he was a mmmm sucker for love mmmm....I dunno if he was creeping, but his girl has BEEN shady in the past. He's dumb for keeping her around, unless h
e's got his own infidelity issues.
What choice does he really have? She's got his baby.

He can either

A) Drop her...get hit with child support

or

B) Wife her...keep her laced...duck the child support...turn a blind eye on _'s you ball with piping her and do your own thing...eventually she'lldivorce him and get Alimony and child support

At the end of the day...he's in her pocket whether he keeps her around or not. He's takes the L regardless.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

I kinda feel bad for Gil, cause it seems like he was a mmmm sucker for love mmmm....I dunno if he was creeping, but his girl has BEEN shady in the past. He's dumb for keeping her around, unless h
e's got his own infidelity issues.
What choice does he really have? She's got his baby.

He can either

A) Drop her...get hit with child support

or

B) Wife her...keep her laced...duck the child support...turn a blind eye on _'s you ball with piping her and do your own thing...eventually she'll divorce him and get Alimony and child support

At the end of the day...he's in her pocket whether he keeps her around or not. He's takes the L regardless.

Yeah....I agree. The thing is she comes from a lot of money. This girl knew exactly what she was doing the second she got with the man. Whoever said"it's cheaper to keep her" was right. I think they just got engaged within the past year or so. Lose/Lose situation for Gil.

TheGift23 wrote:
G'damn Cavs really do own the Wiz.

laugh.gif
basically

every pro athletes cheat its just a matter of if they get caught or not...but thats kinda sheisty being shanie and laura are friends and its gil-zerosfiance...damn that shaq
laugh.gif

If true...
smh.gif

This is the same girl who did this:

Within weeks, though, Arenas and Govan were arguing over issues of custody, paternity and the fragile state of their relationship. Govan hired an aggressive Bay Area law firm, which threatened to embarrass Arenas by serving him with a paternity suit on national television during a game in Sacramento on March 28.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/10/28/AR2006102800830.html

[Cam'ron] "Damn you got a foul wife" [Cam'ron]

Shaq is foul for sleeping with another players girl. There are plenty of women out there to cheat with, why create this disaster.

If we're going to post past gossip about Shaunie and Shaq: Shaunie's personal trainer was a woman. There was no way Shaq was going to allow her tohave a male trainer. According to Superhead (where else would one go for such information) Shaq is below average in size, especially for a man his size. Thatis all.

Back
Top Bottom