Shaq messing w/ Gilberts Fiance VOL. Damnnn homie

Originally Posted by JinKazama

Why is Shaq grimey. If anything these females are the grimey ones. Last I heard the reason Shaunie and Shaq broke up is cause homegirl had hooked up her "personal trainer" with a South Beach Condo and a seriously fly whip...he was working her out alright.

Let's not even get on Gil's chick...

Within weeks, though, Arenas and Govan were arguing over issues of custody, paternity and the fragile state of their relationship. Govan hired an aggressive Bay Area law firm, which threatened to embarrass Arenas by serving him with a paternity suit on national television during a game in Sacramento on March 28.
indifferent.gif

All these cats grimey, shaq, gil, these females. They all deserve each other.
so shaq took Shaunie back after she cheated on him with her trainer? simp
tired.gif

No sir...its cheaper to keep her...no matter if she cheated, with all them kids they got homegirl woulda taken Shaq to the freakin CLEANERS! Why not keep her, she gets her side pieces and you do to. I'd rather that than let her walk away with half my loot, heck at least if I keep her I can have a little arm candy and my kids can have their mom around.

sad but so true.

How is Gil grimey?

He prolly is takin the the L regardless, if he knew his girl was trickin, didnt say nothing cuz he jus wanna be able to see his kids, cuz she woulda been ableto get custody of them real quik if he left her what wit him being in the NBA.. but now, wit all the cheating, Gil should ask for custody and let Shaq stay hissloppy seconds.

Old blog post
roll.gif

Relationships 101
I know everybody thinks life is perfect for an NBA player, but people get in arguments and I do too. Here's the real story guys, of why I missed the EA Sports event in Canada.
It started out real simple. My girlfriend had to drive me to practice in the morning to go work out and I was looking in the car and I guess my daughter dragged sticks and rocks from outside and there was yogurt and stuff all on the floor in the backseat. So I'm thinking to myself, 'Man, this car is filthy!' But instead of thinking it to myself, it slipped out and I said it out loud.

So now the cat was out of the bag and I was like, 'Are you ever going to clean the car?' And just like a woman with kids is going to do, she hit me with, 'I take care of the kids all day, and I don't have time to do this, and do that, and do this and do that.' So I'm like, 'OK, but this is my dad's car and my dad keeps his car clean''

It was about her registering her car, because she didn't register her car. It's been sitting in the garage for two months with no tags. So I'm like, 'If you register your car, then I can get my dad's car back and my dad's car would be spotless and there would be no problem because you could have a party in your car if you want to. If you want to have a party, you and the kids, and y'all want to have a party and throw drinks around, hey, be my guest. That's your car, you have to live with that mess, I don't go in there.'

And then she got so frustrated with that, because she came back with, 'I take care of the kids and if you want the car cleaned, you have to clean it.' So we was on 16th and Constitution and she kicked me out of the car and I had to walk all the way to the gym. It was probably a mile, but I had on smaller shoes. You know, I wear 13s, but I had on 12s because they matched the outfit I was wearing so my feet were hurting and I didn't have any cab money to take a cab and that all played a part.

So I went on a strike.

I think all men should do this when they have a disagreement. This is Relationship 101. When you have a fight with 'the other,' don't answer their calls and don't answer their pages. That usually gets the point across that you're not talking to them. So, I held out for seven days. I went on strike for seven days and stayed at the gym for seven days. I slept in the gym. They got nice couches in there and it just kept me in the gym working on my knee and stuff.

So, back to the EA event, I didn't have a passport or driver's license to actually go to Canada because I was on strike and I didn't want to go back to the house because she kicked me out. She kicked me out of the car on a Sunday, I had to wait till the following Sunday to talk to her again. Now we're good. She just got her car registered two days ago, we're waiting on that to be finalized but my dad's car still looks like trash day.

You know, it's 'the life.' Everybody thinks we have easy lives, but hey, if you don't want to argue and you don't want to fight, take the high road and sleep in a gym.

I can tell you for a fact that Gil gets it in with other chicks than his baby moms. That's all i'm gonna say.

Originally Posted by VaGixxer

I can tell you for a fact that Gil gets it in with other chicks than his baby moms. That's all i'm gonna say.

Really, I'm shocked . . . ok, I'm not. What would shock me is an NBA'er that's faithful to his steady woman.

Originally Posted by aepps20

I've come to the conclusion that many sports wives will accept any treatment so long as they don't lose the lifestyle or have to deal with divorce drama.
Morals don't mean $!*$ anymore.

Originally Posted by kingkb34

Originally Posted by aepps20

I've come to the conclusion that many sports wives will accept any treatment so long as they don't lose the lifestyle or have to deal with divorce drama.
Morals don't mean $!*$ anymore.
Oh don't say that. Because then you'll be judging and a hater
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

As a Gilbert fan, I hope the Wiz demolish the Cavs November 18.
Not gonna happen....in fact I think it will be more funny if it goes the other way around
laugh.gif

any updates?
Yeah Shaq is about to be a couple million dollars poorer

November 10th, 2009 by Natasha
[h2]Shaunie O'Neal Files For SEPARATION From Shaq!![/h2]

Shaunie O'Neal has officially filed for separation from her baller husband Shaquille O'Neal! Despite some folks not believing us as usual, we told you there was drama in the O'Neal household. This filing comes only days after YBF posted our exclusive that Shaq was cheating on Shaunie with Gilbert Arenas' fiance Laura. And let's just say we're not surprised-at all-by Shaunie filing. Our source (who also gave us that exclusive) has told us Shaunie is very ready to soon file for divorce.

She filed in California (where they were married) and we're told she was just waiting on some of his cheating to go public so she has a great case with the divorce lawyers to get his money. And we gave her just that. Didn't Shaq learn about how smart she is with his money the first go round?

We also know some juice about Gilbert and Laura's relationship that's soon to be DUNZO as well. We'll hip you to that later…

Hate to say we told you so but….

UPDATE: Here's the actual documents Va'Shaundya (Shaunie) filed.

[Mark Jackson] GOT 'EM [Mark Jackson]

Like I said before all these cats foul, these chicks and these dudes...how messed up is it that ole girl was waiting for some stuff to go public so she could get more of the loot.
smh.gif
..like having 6 kids with this millionaire bball player was going to leave her broke and homeless if they broke up...now THAT'S grimey. I hope shaq and gil team up and go hard on both these females.

Temptation is something else.Shaq needs to slow down...sad. Is wife cheated on him with a woman(trainer)? Wow.Imma pray for these people,they need it. I feelreal bad for the kids. Sux to know your mom is a jumpoff.I'm Out.

Back
Top Bottom