Shaq reacts to $35k fine...

why is dude wearing velour pants?
laugh.gif

damn KG knee bout buckled again on that take down. would have been crazy if Shaq took him out for the rest of his career. 

damn KG knee bout buckled again on that take down. would have been crazy if Shaq took him out for the rest of his career. 

Ok, label me a hater ( I actually really like Shaq and his sense of humor) or what have you, but this is kind of a %#+@@% thing for Shaq to do. Everyone knows that $35,000 to Shaq is nothing, but to laugh about it is terribly tacky. It's also a slap in the face to most of the consumers he supposedly was catering to when he decided to sell affordable shoes. When Shaq signed his shoe deal with Exeter he said he did it to give the less fortunate an opportunity to own a signature shoe. Laughing about how 35,000 means nothing to him seems kind of hypocritical of him.

Originally Posted by EkinKlat

Originally Posted by K Town Trash

Originally Posted by HITMOLICKS

"they're ganna fine him for this"

"All I said was why"

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 shaq needs his own reality show. 
Oh you already know it's going down soon
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Shaq can carry a show on his back. I'm amped.

These **+!@% are TOO rich though
30t6p3b.gif
...dude just laughed the $35,000 fine off ...
eek.gif

Originally Posted by EkinKlat

Originally Posted by K Town Trash

Originally Posted by HITMOLICKS

"they're ganna fine him for this"

"All I said was why"

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 shaq needs his own reality show. 
Oh you already know it's going down soon
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Shaq can carry a show on his back. I'm amped.

These **+!@% are TOO rich though
30t6p3b.gif
...dude just laughed the $35,000 fine off ...
eek.gif

Ok, label me a hater ( I actually really like Shaq and his sense of humor) or what have you, but this is kind of a %#+@@% thing for Shaq to do. Everyone knows that $35,000 to Shaq is nothing, but to laugh about it is terribly tacky. It's also a slap in the face to most of the consumers he supposedly was catering to when he decided to sell affordable shoes. When Shaq signed his shoe deal with Exeter he said he did it to give the less fortunate an opportunity to own a signature shoe. Laughing about how 35,000 means nothing to him seems kind of hypocritical of him.

Back
Top Bottom