share something u do that you wouldn't want ppl in real life knowing

i have soft hands 
embarassed.gif
nerd.gif
embarassed.gif

religious paraffin wax routine or lotion?

no double entendre

I see with my hands and feel with my eyes. So when I have a conversation I be like "I feel u" And when I square off I be like "I'll see u with these hands bruh"

If someone parks all on top of me, ill key their car and or spit on their door handle.

I pick my boogers and flick them wherever

I can only do number 2 @ my house, nordstrom & if I've worked at a place longer than 6 months. I'd just rather drive home to dump.

Sometimes when I'm smashing a chick I already think about the next chick Ima invite over before I even bust. ( sexual problem/imbalance)

I cut my nails (toes/feet) outside so I don't have to worry about mess

I have rarely cheated on chicks, cause when I'm in a relationship I want to feel/experience love not just pretend. But if I do cheat to always cause we were technically on break smh

I'm 6'8 so I always look for the tallest chicks at bars cause I'm like their best option

I have been in Cali 10 months and have had 15+ sexual partners. I try to use condoms as much as possible smh.

I can remember 6/7 times I've woken up from a black out of drinking and I was naked next to a chick. 3 of the times since I've been down in Cali.

I haven't been to a church in years, partly cause I'm afraid I'll set fire

I was super drunk at all star weekend in 2011 in LA (was visiting from Seattle) got super drunk and pissed on a homeless guy. Smh

:rofl: :rofl: how does this work? You just stand in front of one and piss on em? :lol: :rofl:

I had sex in church before. In them phone booths where ****** call God and snitch n themselves

:lol: @ snitching on themselves.

One time, I was drunk with this one chick (back when Ciroc was poppin) and I had my fingers in her. Didn't wash my hands and I sniffed em multiple times. Same time, I was getting the awesome jawesome and idk if it was the liquor or she went too far back (she was very skilled) but she nearly threw up on me. Luckily I moved out of the way.

In high school was chilling with my boy & some guy my homies at the time had met & began chilling with.

Before  said chilling, dude had came around the block for a few days straight.

When we chilled we were drinking 40's & at one point dude went to go buy some Swishers.

I was kind of drunk & decided to piss in his 40 that he left. 

Nothing crazy, just some drips.

My homie hawked a couple of loogies in there.

Dude came back & chugged it.

Never came around again.

Last edited:
One time when I was younger on vacation with the family, I was wearing my brothers shorts while I had peed in the bed. It was the day we were leaving and I couldn't put the drenched shorts in the suitcase with my bro's stuff so I threw them in the top shelf of the closet in the hotel room. I always wondered what was the initial reaction of the maids cleaning.
laugh.gif
 When we got back I remember my bro asking where were his shorts. I hope he isn't lurking in this thread 
nerd.gif

I have a foot fetish myself, so one day went I to a cam site and found out that the only thing required to make an account was a bank account, pic verification and id verification. This led me to this brilliant idea of posing as a female cuz all the hot women were making a load of money. So one day, I asked my hot HBB friend to make a fan sign picture with a nickname for my birthday. She didn't know why I wanted it but she did anyway and she wrote the name on a piece of paper and took a selfie with it.

I hung out at her place a couple times and took a picture of her passport when she went to the bathroom. Then I went to her instagram account and saved some of her sluttiest revealing pictures such as bikini ones etc. After that I was all set.

I made a female account, with her selfie to verify and her passport information as well. Now you may be asking, how can you pose as an HBB female? Well here's how:
All i did, were feet shows. Srs.
I shaved my legs, got fresh pedicures (n n n n n n no ayo) and showed my feet on cam.
I'm a size 6 for men anyway so everyone believed it.
The weird thing was, I made the most money that way cuz people would tip for all kinds of weird stuff like crushing a banana with my toes :rofl:.

Anyways I was making decent money until one of her IRL friends found out someone was using her pictures on a cam site. Long story short: He told her and she found out the name of this ''cam model'' was the name she wrote on the fan sign for me. I moved out of town shortly after cuz I saved a decent amount of money anyway but my account got banned and I had to look for other ways of making money.
Not srs

I strongly dislike fat people and I was fat 2 years ago but when I was fat I hated myself..especially hate girls.

You can't go around saying you hate fat people especially when alot of fam is fat... It disgust me and ill never admit it in rl. Gotta hide my disgust.

Last edited:
I have a foot fetish myself, so one day went I to a cam site and found out that the only thing required to make an account was a bank account, pic verification and id verification. This led me to this brilliant idea of posing as a female cuz all the hot women were making a load of money. So one day, I asked my hot HBB friend to make a fan sign picture with a nickname for my birthday. She didn't know why I wanted it but she did anyway and she wrote the name on a piece of paper and took a selfie with it.

I hung out at her place a couple times and took a picture of her passport when she went to the bathroom. Then I went to her instagram account and saved some of her sluttiest revealing pictures such as bikini ones etc. After that I was all set.

I made a female account, with her selfie to verify and her passport information as well. Now you may be asking, how can you pose as an HBB female? Well here's how:
I shaved my legs, got fresh pedicures (n n n n n n no ayo) and showed my feet on cam.
The weird thing was, I made the most money that way cuz people would tip for all kinds of weird stuff like crushing a banana with my toes
roll.gif

Anyways I was making decent money until one of her IRL friends found out someone was using her pictures on a cam site. Long story short: He told her and she found out the name of this ''cam model'' was the name she wrote on the fan sign for me. I moved out of town shortly after cuz I saved a decent amount of money anyway but my account got banned and I had to look for other ways of making money.
Not srs
Damn you for those hidden last words.

Would of been an A1 story if true 
tired.gif

Last edited:
My coworker has 4 sugar daddies via Twitter and Instagram. She gets about 800 from each of them biweekly.

Shows me the texts she gets. Wild. Dude busted into tissues and showed her how her feet had him feeling

The weird thing was, I made the most money that way cuz people would tip for all kinds of weird stuff like crushing a banana with my toes
roll.gif

very srs
the new nt hustle

My coworker has 4 sugar daddies via Twitter and Instagram. She gets about 800 from each of them biweekly.

Shows me the texts she gets. Wild. Dude busted into tissues and showed her how her feet had him feeling

that sugar daddy/mama money aint no joke
i tried seekingarrangements and cougarlife but havent been able to get something long term. just not cute enough :frown: tryna find me a lady to take care of me

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom