Shawne "Roids Out" Merriman strikes again!

San Diego Chargers linebacker Shawne Merriman was arrested early Sunday on suspicion of choking and restraining television reality show hostess and model Tila "Tequila" Nguyen, according to deputies.

They got the call at 3:45 a.m. on Sunday from a woman who claimed to have been choked and restrained by a male at a home on Sage Crest Drive in Poway.

"Nguyen told deputies she had been choked and physically restrained by Merriman when she attempted to leave his residence," Public Information Officer Jan Caldwell said.

The alleged victim signed a citizen's arrest at the scene, charging Merriman with battery and false imprisonment.

Nguyen was transported to Pomerado Hospital and Merriman was taken into custody by Sheriff's deputies.

http://www.nbcsandiego.co...a-Tequila--57607562.html

roll.gif

How you guys remain to be a fan of this guy, even though ya'll are Chargers fans, is beyond me.

What's up with this dude? He didn't play all last season and he's getting in trouble already BEFORE the season opener?

if you're merriman, does it really require choking to restrain Tila Tequila who can't be more than 90 lbs?

not worth it imo, especially that girl.

Why do these athletes keep on cuffing bops?
smh.gif

You'd think a rich pro athlete of all people would know better. Shameful

roll.gif
That dude is awestruck
laugh.gif

I like the guy as a football player because he plays with so much intensity and Charger fans should recognize that having him back will greatly improve thepass rush/overall D. With that being said there's no excuse for this incident with Tila assuming all the details are correct. On top of that I knowMerriman is on the juice and acts stupid off the field.

So the whole back and forth between him and Rob Kardashian about Tila on Twitter awhile back was for real, I guess. Both dudes were simping
laugh.gif

With all the wool around SD, this dude has to shack up w. some skeez???
laugh.gif

I like the guy as a football player because he plays with so much intensity

laugh.gif
there's a reason why he's so "intense."

What makes me sick is that ESPN will run stories that @@!# on guys like Barry Bonds, but they will send Neil Everett out to Muscle Beach to hang w. Merriman ashe's going thru his workout routine? Didn't this bamma get in trouble for roids a few years back? Didn't this bamma say he was going to find thecompany responsible for him taking a "banned" supplement? It goes on and on...Tila tequila is annoying as @@!#, but this dude weighs about 175 poundsmore...
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom