Shawne "Roids Out" Merriman strikes again!

With all the wool around SD, this dude has to shack up w. some skeez???
laugh.gif

exactly..i didn't know whether to
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
@ putting hands on a female...or actually havin a relationship w/ this broad.

from sporting fake J's, taking roids, and trying to get a discount on a projector at best buy....I'm getting tired of this guys antics. Bout to copthat Larry English jersey

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

With all the wool around SD, this dude has to shack up w. some skeez???
laugh.gif

I like the guy as a football player because he plays with so much intensity

laugh.gif
there's a reason why he's so "intense."

What makes me sick is that ESPN will run stories that @@!# on guys like Barry Bonds, but they will send Neil Everett out to Muscle Beach to hang w. Merriman as he's going thru his workout routine? Didn't this bamma get in trouble for roids a few years back? Didn't this bamma say he was going to find the company responsible for him taking a "banned" supplement? It goes on and on...Tila tequila is annoying as @@!#, but this dude weighs about 175 pounds more...
smh.gif

Agree 100%. With that said, people got to know that now is never the time when dude has roid rage.

in his own words on his twitter Sept 4. re: Blount suspension....

I want to punch a bunch of guys but i would never risk getting suspended and fined i love my $

there are other ways to getting suspended and fined....
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by franchise3

So the whole back and forth between him and Rob Kardashian about Tila on Twitter awhile back was for real, I guess. Both dudes were simping
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I never heard of this.

nerd.gif

Dude is scum and a weakling.

Chad Ochocinco would MURK dude in the ring. Dude gets angry on a damn social networking site. There is no question dude is on roids. What a lame, and his fansare lames too.

Originally Posted by King Beef

Chad Ochocinco would MURK dude in the ring
. Dude gets angry on a damn social networking site. There is no question dude is on roids. What a lame, and his fans are lames too.
Let's be serious now, Merriman would body Ochocinco in a fight.

Originally Posted by Div1LBC

Originally Posted by King Beef

Chad Ochocinco would MURK dude in the ring
. Dude gets angry on a damn social networking site. There is no question dude is on roids. What a lame, and his fans are lames too.
Let's be serious now, Merriman would body Ochocinco in a fight.
Chad looked like the better boxer....no joke.

laugh.gif
there's a reason why he's so "intense."
laugh.gif
Trust me I know, DJs. Can't deny that Merriman playshard and with passion unlike LT at times. Steroids or not, can you take away that he's a great football player?? He's right up there with Ware...

If so you guys gotta give Thomas Jones, Brian Cushing, etc. the same treatment. No double standards come on now.

Chad Ochocinco would MURK dude in the ring.
I'm a fan of both but let's get real now. You don't even believe that.

Dude is a ballplayer no doubt. He's a beast. But...

Is he a cheater? Yup.

Is he wife beater? Yup.

im awaiting the twitter talk , both acounts have not said a word . btw why so much hate for tila id beat

laugh.gif
She got some good !$%*+, if dude is losin' his mind, trying to keep her in his residence.

Dudes are quick to bash Merriman without knowing what happen

I wouldn't be so quick to take sides with the attention *@%$$ he called a girlfriend.

Originally Posted by KingJay718

laugh.gif
She got some good !$%*+, if dude is losin' his mind, trying to keep her in his residence.
She's gonna get that $$$ after her lawyer done the dirty works
roll.gif

Merriman is an idiot on this one
smh.gif
Rip

Dude is a ballplayer no doubt. He's a beast. But...

Is he a cheater? Yup.

Is he wife beater? Yup.
Well we're on the same page then, but keep in mind Merriman's not the only "cheater" or athlete guilty of domestic violence inthe NFL and the rest of professional sports for that matter. Not justifying or condoning his stupid/pathetic actions one bit. I'm just trying to figure outwhy you're so hard on the guy as a Chargers fan.

Back
Top Bottom