Shawne "Roids Out" Merriman strikes again!

Originally Posted by Swish 22

Making UMD proud....

smh.gif
. embarassing. hate this dude.

Originally Posted by ChampCruThik

Dude is a ballplayer no doubt. He's a beast. But...

Is he a cheater? Yup.

Is he wife beater? Yup.
Well we're on the same page then, but keep in mind Merriman's not the only "cheater" or athlete guilty of domestic violence in the NFL and the rest of professional sports for that matter. Not justifying or condoning his stupid/pathetic actions one bit. I'm just trying to figure out why you're so hard on the guy as a Chargers fan.

Dude is rough on the Chargers, period. Doesn't matter who it is..

Don't even lie KB8.. you know this too.
laugh.gif

^
I ain't lying about it.

Of course I'll go hard on the Chargers. And I go hard on the Lakers and on the Padres as well.

geez...how ******ed can someone really be? dude not only took an L for himself, but for the team too. and true...tina is frickin ******ed as hell.

Updates from TMZ.com:
UPDATE -- Tila Tequila has been released from the hospital.

UPDATE -- A lawyer for Merriman denied all charges and says Tila was "extremely inebriated" and that Merriman tried to stop her from leaving the home because he didn't feel it was safe for her to do so.

UPDATE -- A.J. Smith, the general manager of the San Diego Chargers, released this statement: "It's disappointing to hear about the issue involving Shawne Merriman. We'll continue to monitor the situation and let the legal process run its course."

It'll be interesting to see where all of this goes.

As a side note, I'm really disappointed that there aren't more photoshopped pictures in relation to this situation.
frown.gif

i remember that twitter thing with rob kardasian. he was super simpin. "baby im gonna come rescue you from that big mean monster" or something alongthe lines of that

UPDATE -- A.J. Smith, the general manager of the San Diego Chargers, released this statement: "It's disappointing to hear about the issue involving Shawne Merriman. We'll continue to monitor the situation and let the legal process run its course."
When all the dust clears. Merriman will get a slap on the hand. Maybe a suspension or two. He'll be back on twitter then on Larry King withChris Brown's Bowtie.

But from AJ's statement, this dude definitely going to be on deck fa sho.

larry_english_wide.jpg

True. There's two sides to this story, but SM is an idiot for putting himself in this predicament. If she was leaving his residence, he should've lether leave. Get a new ho.

Back
Top Bottom