She would have to DIE! Vol. I wonder what he did

eek.gif

A little depressing.

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Originally Posted by Jhenor29

Originally Posted by Diego

I dont even care about sneakers anymore but this hurts the soul.

Yet you are on NIKEtalk.

Not everyone here still cares about shoes.
Yup. I lost interest in copping the latest and greatest a few years ago... Im on NT still because of S&T and some General.

Yet you are on NIKEtalk.

Yup. I lost interest in copping the latest and greatest a few years ago... Im on NT still because of S&T and some General.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Yet you are on NIKEtalk.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Yet you are on NIKEtalk.

Originally Posted by IHaveMyOwnOpinion

Yet you are on NIKEtalk.
In the GENERAL section
eyes.gif
So people log on to Niketalk : "The ultimate online SNEAKER community", just to go to the general section? I understand it's the general section but c'mon. Its niketalk. Just goes to show u that the sneaker thing was just a trend to most of ya'll. 

Originally Posted by IHaveMyOwnOpinion

Yet you are on NIKEtalk.
In the GENERAL section
eyes.gif
So people log on to Niketalk : "The ultimate online SNEAKER community", just to go to the general section? I understand it's the general section but c'mon. Its niketalk. Just goes to show u that the sneaker thing was just a trend to most of ya'll. 

Jhenor must still be young and have no responsibility alot of people on NT give up on shoes i being one of them, money problems can be terrible on your closet
frown.gif

Jhenor must still be young and have no responsibility alot of people on NT give up on shoes i being one of them, money problems can be terrible on your closet
frown.gif

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

frown.gif
I'm probably as old as you. I'm not trying to diss anyone saying they aren't into shoes anymore because of responsibilities. But that doesn't change the love for sneakers. Shoot I'm on the same boat as you bro. It's hard times. I'm just saying. Isn't that why we're all here on niketalk? Cuz of sneakers. The point Im trying to make is Niketalk is a forum for sneakers, so why diss anyone for posting a pic of burning foams. A little OD to be upset about, but still.

Back
Top Bottom