Shes back at it again vol. Im to young to have kids

So as you guys know me and joana a couple months ago got in a fight and all that, and like i said I would always go raw. She always talks about having kids,but I tell her everytime im only 14 she's 15 btw. We broke up for alittle and she tells me today when we were about to get down that she wasnt on the pillno more, so I just like w/e Ill pull out. She must've had this all planned out because when I was about to pull out she wraps her legs around my back andsays. "UHH YOU TREATED ME WRONG NOW YOU GONNA PAY FOR IT" I pushed her off but it was to late. What do I do this happened 2 hours ago

Originally Posted by failedtakeover

So as you guys know me and joana a couple months ago got in a fight and all that, and like i said I would always go raw. She always talks about having kids, but I tell her everytime im only 14 she's 15 btw. We broke up for alittle and she tells me today when we were about to get down that she wasnt on the pill no more, so I just like w/e Ill pull out. She must've had this all planned out because when I was about to pull out she wraps her legs around my back and says. "UHH YOU TREATED ME WRONG NOW YOU GONNA PAY FOR IT" I pushed her off but it was to late. What do I do this happened 2 hours ago
Son you the worst troll ever

Man ever since i took NT by storm, everyone tryin to make a name for themselves
smh.gif

some of ya is just
sick.gif
at it

i know ima get a lot of stonefaces but its the damn truth and ya know it
smh.gif

Samuel Turner

just stop. We all realize that your story is completely untrue. Please go back to working on your english assignment for tomorrow's class.

Thank you

Originally Posted by CalvinJohnson

So as you guys know me and joana a couple months ago got in a fight and all that, and like i said I would always go raw. She always talks about having kids, but I tell her everytime im only 14 she's 15 btw. We broke up for alittle and she tells me today when we were about to get down that she wasnt on the pill no more, so I just like w/e Ill pull out. She must've had this all planned out because when I was about to pull out she wraps her legs around my back and says. "UHH YOU TREATED ME WRONG NOW YOU GONNA PAY FOR IT" I pushed her off but it was to late. What do I do this happened 2 hours ago

smh.gif

some of ya is just
sick.gif
at it

smh.gif
Very ironic.

OP, stop.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by ericberry14

Samuel Turner

just stop. We all realize that your story is completely untrue. Please go back to working on your english assignment for tomorrow's class.

Thank you

WOAH HOW DID YOU KNOW I HAD A PAPER DUE TO TOMMORROW
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ericberry14

Samuel Turner

Thank you

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Rafool

smh.gif

some of ya is just
sick.gif
at it

smh.gif
Very ironic.

OP, stop.
indifferent.gif

i don't know about that, THB trolls pretty well.

How is it "ironic"???
You telling other people they are the worst trolls ever.

Samuel, once again, failed to take over smash. Fixed.

Back
Top Bottom