She's Out of My League - hilarious movie

The funniest movie since Hangover, and I'll be the one to say it... She's Out of My League > Hangover
shesoutofmyleagueposter.jpg

Originally Posted by Da XpLiCiT OnE

The funniest movie since Hangover, and I'll be the one to say it... She's Out of My League > Hangover.
Let's try to shy away from the "Hangover was overrated" debate, but the movie was that funny? I heard bad reviews, but because it's Rated R, I'll give any comedy a chance.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]The stupid title of this movie turned me away. I'll check it out later this year.[/color]

The Hangover was horrible plain and simple, Dr. Ken and Iron Mike were the only good parts of that cup of garbage juice...

Originally Posted by 6demonbag

The Hangover was horrible plain and simple, Dr. Ken and Iron Mike were the only good parts of that cup of garbage juice...
indifferent.gif

I live for comedies and no
it hinted at having more comedic substance than it ended up having but.. oh well, it was still good.

Originally Posted by The Yes Guy

I think it looks awful, and the girl is not a ten, but if you say so...

It's subjective. But i do agree with you. The fact that the movie is even comparable to Hangover should at least give the film enough merit for me watching it.

When I first saw the trailer I thought it was gonna flop right away... The girl is NOT a 10... And the guy looks like an alien. And that "If I were wearing any underwear" joke was soo bad...

But after seeing and hearing everyone's review, I kinda wanna check it out

Thats a strong statement saying its better than the Hangover. Girl is cute in this but she aint quite a 10

I never said she was a 10 for one, and that's pretty irrelevant to liking this movie.  And another, I actually thought Hangover was HILARIOUS and is one of my favorites.  But after watching this movie, I'd have to say it tops Hangover.

Hangover is overrated
This movie looks bad, will download later.
and Hot Tub Time Machine looks funnier

anybody else notice how they changed up the commercials for this movie the week before it debuted?

Stop comparing movies to the hangover.  the hangover wasn't that funny and was a one time watch.

I saw Hot Tub a couple weeks ago (special screening). Didn't think I would like it but I really enjoyed it. I would recommend it.

this girl was also in the movie "crossing over." it was about illegal immigrants and what they were doing to obtain legal residency in the US. its a pretty compelling story.

if that didnt get you guys interested in watching it..i'm sure this girl's willingness to do whatever it took to get a green card will
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom