Shoe boxes? I don't even know what to say anymore.

smh.gif
First retro cards now this.

67986010_z.jpg
roll.gif

Originally Posted by yungpyro07

its really not that bad....
Is that how we should look at JB products now? It's really not that bad. What's next 2 socks hanging over the shoulder, Maybe a shirt with thecardboard inserts, or how about just insoles plastered everywhere? I mean really is this what sells today? Is the market their after in to shirts like this?Because I wouldn't towel off my car with this.

Maybe you can take one of your boxes and run a rope through it and wear it around your neck with this shirt on. Now that would be cool.

I actually think it's one of the better jordan shirts and generally I only buy the plain T's with a small jumpman on it.

They're just throwing out different designs, it's something different.

Show me what a 'real' Jordan Brand shirt should look like.

However, everyone's entitled to their own opinions!

Yes, we all know JB is un-creative. So, what's new?

This isn't the worst thing we've seen.

Originally Posted by nikes06

They're just throwing out different designs, it's something different.

Show me what a 'real' Jordan Brand shirt should look like.

However, everyone's entitled to their own opinions!
154524078.jpg

154524080.jpg

I've deleted alot of mine from Picturetrail for some reason but I have alot more from Pre-01 if you need to see them at home.

I agree. This did need a thread b/c JB shirts and most clothing are hideous these days and people should start recognizing that fact. I saw that shirtyesterday in my Eastbay magazine when looking at what's coming out with the 6/17 packages and I just shook my head. No creativity, no spark, no swag,nothing......I really feel JB is just making crap b/c "KIDS" will buy it. Either JB don't care and/or don't realize they are loosing theiradult demographic--QUICK!. Being that I'm an adult with years of Air Jordans shoe experience, I absolutely refuse to buy JB's late-run of mediocreproducts--including some of the shoes aka CDP IVs.

Not worse than that "fa shism tee" or whatever its called...I wish someone can tell me what the brand really represents now...

I agree that the creativity has been lost with the JB shirts. I no longer look forward to purchasing any of the shirts, or most of the other gear JB has putout.

Just look at the popularity of shirt makers such as MiGente clothing, simply because there is a void in this niche. When considering the prices of the JBshirts, it makes matters worse.

It's better then the fakes are so bootleg something like that shirt that came out not to long ago,

There's a new design regime at JB...so maybe we'll be seeing a shift in clothing in 8 months or so?

Originally Posted by B1LLY HOYLE

There's a new design regime at JB...so maybe we'll be seeing a shift in clothing in 8 months or so?
Billy, When I say I'm thirsty your not supposed to bring me a glass of water. Your supposed to say 3 I too am thirsty.
laugh.gif

Retro cards are mad good thing to collect because i like collecting them and that shirt is pretty nice.

Back
Top Bottom