Shoe boxes? I don't even know what to say anymore.

shoebox idea is great...we all have closets that look like that...a lot of hate around here...you can pickand choose great JB gear.....no doubt......

Originally Posted by AirGC30

next shirt will have the cardboard shoe trees on it, for $28.

don't give JB ideas now
laugh.gif

i prolly wouldn't buy this shirt if it was on the clearance rack at a factory store and i had a coupon!

fc035a0dec29b4872c81bf75c7b5e68c7ad17dc.pjpg
e9325d9ea7be62d5b1fc7234806fa723fb19420.pjpg

I knew id seen this shirt somewhere else they coppied the Sneaktip Brand's (step your game up) tee.
laugh.gif

I don't really like this shirt but it is better than the retro card shirt and some of the shirts with the shoe on it.

Be careful, you're only being seen as a hater to the younger people on here. Hate, hate, hate. Quit hating.
smh.gif
Show me what a 'real' Jordan Brand shirt should look like.
The shirt with the fake fire red IV's.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AIR J XIII

in defense of the shirt, it takes its inspiration from one of the mars blackmon commercials with him in his room with stacks of jordan boxes.

pimp.gif
there is a pic of it. hes stacking a bunch of Vs, JB take notes

theres this dude here in the bay area that started his own clothing line a WHILE ago and he has a shirt VERY similar to that, I dont know how to copy the picsince its like a gif but heres the website

www.rockdeadstock.com/home

I think his shirt is better

Originally Posted by 3thaman

Originally Posted by yungpyro07

its really not that bad....
Is that how we should look at JB products now? It's really not that bad. What's next 2 socks hanging over the shoulder, Maybe a shirt with the cardboard inserts, or how about just insoles plastered everywhere? I mean really is this what sells today? Is the market their after in to shirts like this? Because I wouldn't towel off my car with this.

Maybe you can take one of your boxes and run a rope through it and wear it around your neck with this shirt on. Now that would be cool.
I think you really need to calm down and take a breather. People have different opinions. Stop getting so mad just because he thinks it's not thatbad of a shirt.

Today, I saw some shirt with PhotoShop-template that we could get on Sneaker Art section.
Yes, the shirt is white.
I say Levi's white tees are way better than that.

iono what to say, i saw this shirt at a SB store a while ago, and i thought it was pretty dope, i bought the black one

stacked.jpg
shirt came out around the brian anderson dunk sb era

that jordan tee i've see it in the store, i don't understand why they have to put sz 9.5 though...

thats what my closet look likes
its a hot +%$ shirt, wish it took up more space on the shirt

Back
Top Bottom