Shoe boxes? I don't even know what to say anymore.

if you want it, just wait for it to hit outlets. thats what happens with ALL jb clothing basically. but its funny everybody doesnt like this shirt, but i betfolks would buy the same hoodie that sneaktip made with the original shoebox idea. i think we have a love/ hate for jb because we expect pure greatness fromthem and in the clothing department, i dont think theyre capable of doing it anymore. now shoes... we have every right under the sun to complain

Originally Posted by MansterM18

Retro cards are mad good thing to collect because i like collecting them and that shirt is pretty nice.

I'm really feeling your logic on that one. sign me up
don't like the box shirt. I'd like to see a JB shirt with a pile of the toebox inserts and tissue paper. or why doesn't JB make a spizike shirt bycutting up all the other wack shirts that didn't sell and piecing them together to make a frankenspiz'ice shirt

oh yeah...and i'm home visiting and my best friend got me THIS tee for my birthday...
laugh.gif

I've seen worse before I guess...but luckilyit's time for a change.

JB's got me wanting to pull a crazy�Raymond with all this crap their putting out. I'm going to my car....
devil.gif

I can't believe I was 21 when this came out.
laugh.gif

EDIT!�Uh Oh, there's a little�bit of foul language in the vid so just watch it from 3:16 on. Don't want to influence anyone to cuss, remember kids yourtongue will fall off if you do it too much.
wink.gif

��

i really dont wear jordan apparel anyways. i have one shirt . ive worn it once.

On the topic of this shirt i think its definitely better than the IIs and XXIs shirt.

i love when ppl say this isnt creative then someone says a picture of mj jus standing there is creative.....? y dod people hate jus because fashion is changingit drives me nuts

I actually think the countdown pack shirts are a huge step up for JB compared to the last few years. Many of the lifestyle shirts are absolute crap but i dontmind these. JB can create some stupid shirts but I would rate these ones in the top for JB as of late.

Coincidentally I got that shirt for free on Monday through my company dealing with Nike as a gift from my teams account executive. Must be for all my"hard work". Anywho, I like it.

i thought you were gonna talk about the boxes not a shirt but the shirt is not that bad

But i want another box change cuz 05 had the hot silver box now we get this wack black anthracite box

I agree with the creator of this post. But this isnt new, JB clothing has sucked bad for a long time. About 1 out of 100 shirt designs are worth buying.

I kinda like it because it reminds me of my shoe room!!! But then it has to go from the top of the shirt to the bottom and all the way around!!!

in defense of the shirt, it takes its inspiration from one of the mars blackmon commercials with him in his room with stacks of jordan boxes.

Back
Top Bottom