Shoe boxes? I don't even know what to say anymore.

Originally Posted by 3thaman

Originally Posted by B1LLY HOYLE

There's a new design regime at JB...so maybe we'll be seeing a shift in clothing in 8 months or so?
Billy, When I say I'm thirsty your not supposed to bring me a glass of water. Your supposed to say 3 I too am thirsty.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

But anyhow.........creativity left Beaverton years ago.

I think the problem with a lot of these shirts is there is just so little thought or effort going into them. Anyone who knows how to use illustrator could drawone of those boxes in about 5 minutes, duplicate it to make a pile of boxes and color it. 10 minute job. And that's exactly what it looks like. A 10 minutejob. Maybe if the boxes were sketched out and a little messy or at different angles to give the design some character. It's just a bunch of sterile crapwith obviously no layering, thought process or talent involved.

And has anyone seen that flocked fingerprint tee? That could have been halfway decent as a screen printed design- which seems like an obvious thing. Butit's almost like they decide to make it terrible on purpose or something. But it's all good. I buy the 2 shirts a year that are worthwhile and let therest go to the landfill.

Ehh definitely not terrible, but definitely not original considering this design has been played out.

i didnt think this shirt was stupid but it was a copy or influenced by sneakertips shirts step your game up....id rather buy that then this jb shirt

Originally Posted by Sick Ik 23

Originally Posted by yungpyro07

its really not that bad....
Is that how we should look at JB products now? It's really not that bad. What's next 2 socks hanging over the shoulder, Maybe a shirt with the cardboard inserts, or how about just insoles plastered everywhere? I mean really is this what sells today? Is the market their after in to shirts like this? Because I wouldn't towel off my car with this.

Maybe you can take one of your boxes and run a rope through it and wear it around your neck with this shirt on. Now that would be cool.
I think you really need to calm down and take a breather. People have different opinions. Stop getting so mad just because he thinks it's not that bad of a shirt.
What the hell? You dig up a post from 6 months ago so you can run your jaw, man this forum sucks these days.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Sick Ik 23

Originally Posted by yungpyro07

its really not that bad....
Is that how we should look at JB products now? It's really not that bad. What's next 2 socks hanging over the shoulder, Maybe a shirt with the cardboard inserts, or how about just insoles plastered everywhere? I mean really is this what sells today? Is the market their after in to shirts like this? Because I wouldn't towel off my car with this.

Maybe you can take one of your boxes and run a rope through it and wear it around your neck with this shirt on. Now that would be cool.
I think you really need to calm down and take a breather. People have different opinions. Stop getting so mad just because he thinks it's not that bad of a shirt.

Stop with the old topics.

its not that they arent creative, its who is really getting the final sayso. alot of the stuff that comes out unappealing has the hottest designs but when youhave outside influencers who are the largest account holders, then you have their ideas implemented and 10 times out of 10 it brings about an unwanted changeor addition.

Back
Top Bottom