Shoe City in Laurel?

I don't know why im so happy to see the new store being built in the old rack room shoe store building but for some reason I feel very excited. Then I remembered this will just be another spot for me to spend money at.
laugh.gif

Damn I aint even know they was building this out the way, I rarely go over that way by the mall 

^
*kisses fingertips* on marketing strategy.

Nike used to do this all the time when a new "Niketown" would open in a new city. Holdout a few pairs for the new store for opening day.

Never fails...
Is this near the Chuck E. Cheese?

Sorry, but I have a 4 year old.  All my points of reference now involves some kiddy place...

Originally Posted by Thetruth5

Damn I aint even know they was building this out the way, I rarely go over that way by the mall 

where my money at N!???!?!!

EOH...it's near Bestbuy

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

^

Sorry, but I have a 4 year old.  All my points of reference now involves some kiddy place...

Wow, 4 years....time flies...
mine will be able to buy beer soon....

2Guard- I think I'm heading to College Park that day so if it's not too far from CP and they still have them in your size, I got you. Still got the '7958' number?

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

2Guard- I think I'm heading to College Park that day so if it's not too far from CP and they still have them in your size, I got you. Still got the '7958' number?

thats the number..
good lookin'

How in the **#% do shoe city sell out of the cement iv's and foams before they even open smh they on some other s%! already.

The sold those shoes before they opened? That is par for the course for Shoe City.

wasted 1 hour out of my day driving there and back. the flyer said they open at 10, i get there at 1020 and they said they opened at 8 cuz people were out there camping and all the foams and jordan 4's are gone and no one mentioned anything about the $1200 dollar shopping spree giveaway.

got there at 9:25 a few people was already up there. The manager comes out 9:30 and says they only got sz 7.5 and 14 for the foams and sz 9 and 7.5 for the cements. I got the sz 9. I wanted to hold the shoes to look at it and the lady was like you cant touch them. only after youve bought them smh. I bought them and held them. I found black stuff on the shoes and on one of the shoes the side panel was already creased. Im never coming back there. SMDH

On my way now.

I'm just looking for Nike Sportswear pieces on clearance.

My motivation is different. LLS!

NO harm to no one, but you should expect the expected by now. *eyebrow raised LOL*

As LONG as what was advertised was available, even 1 pair each style, then it passes *some* people's test as accurate and fair, because no one SAID a FSR was available, y'all assumed, which puts jaded blame on consumer. And y'all line up EVERYTIME!

This does and will NEVER FLY for me morally and/or ethically, but again, different strokes...........................................
HAPPY COLLECTING/RESELLING/BUYING/TRADING DMVers!

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom